How to E-file 944 tax forms in QuickBooks Desktop?by sobit badola SEO executive
The E-Form 944, Employer’s annual Tax Return, is mainly used to report employment taxes. IRS Form 944 is specifically for small business owners to report annual federal income tax and FICA tax with the IRS. Small employers with an annual liability or less for Social Security, Medicare, and federal income tax have to file annual information returns instead of the quarterly from 941. E-file 944 tax forms in QuickBooks Desktop must be filed instead of Forms 941, 941-SS, or 941-PR in order to report:
1) Employer Details: Name, EIN, and Address
2) Wages paid
3) Tips reported to your employees
4) Federal income tax withheld
5) Social Security and Medicare taxes
6) Deposits made to the IRS
7) Tax Liability (monthly/semi-weekly depositor)
8) Signing authority information
9) Online Signature Pin
Several Points to be included in E-File form 944
1) Answering questions about the year, including federal tax withheld, total wages, and taxable Social Security and Medicare wages.
2) Third-party designee information
4) Tax liability and deposit the schedule for this year
5) Business information, including all the information related to COVID for tax year 2020
Start E-filing your E-file 944 tax forms
You can start e-filing your E-file 944 tax forms in QuickBooks Desktop with Tax Bandits and Get Instant Approval from the IRS. Take a look at the steps that you have to follow while e-file 944 forms in QuickBooks Desktop that is given below.
1) Select the Tax Year
2) Enter Social Security and Medicare Taxes
3) Now, you have to Select IRS Payment Option
4) Enter Deposit Schedule and Tax Liability
5) Review your form summary and transmit it to IRS
You cannot E-file 944 tax forms in QuickBooks Desktop if the IRS did not tell you to. If you request to E-file Form 944 and the IRS does not reply, you must file E-Form 941.
Created on Feb 11th 2021 02:52. Viewed 127 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.