How to Edit Videos on Windows for Freeby Amy H. Editor
A new era of personal video has arrived. More and more people intend to upload video to YouTube to gain popularity and subscribers. Nowadays there are many easy tools and software to help you edit videos. You don't need to have the expertise for video editing, just follow the wizard. The most basic operation of video editing is to cut and merge. I will instruct you with three different types of tools.
1. Edit Videos in Windows Movie Maker on Windows
Note: Windows Movie Maker was officially removed for download and replaced by Windows Story Remix, which arrived in Windows 10 Fall Creator Update.
Windows Movie Maker provides the ability to create, edit and publish video. It has the following functions:
- Trim video from the beginning or end
- Split a video into two videos
- Speed up or slow down a video
- Choose a theme for video
Step 1. Click “Add videos and photos” to choose clips that you want to use and import them into Windows Movie Maker.
Step 2. Select “Edit” to split videos and click “Animations” to add transitions.
Step 3. In “Visual Effects”, you can add effects.
Step 4. In “Home” tab, you can add music, title, caption and credits.
Step 5. Save edited videos on computer or share them online.
2.Edit Videos with Video Editing Software
Addition that, you can also use video editor software. The choice is wide, depending on your needs. List of the most useful video editing software:
Openshot- Similar to PowerPoint to synthesize images to a video.
- Shotcut- Support for a wide range of formats.
- VideoPad- It is an easy video editor with full function, can let you create a professional video in a few minutes, including transition, music, and narrator.
- VSDC free video editor- The video editor is designed to edit video files and create any complex video that involves a variety of visual and audio effects. This program provides rich functionality and has a simple, intuitive interface that allows you to create video with minimal effort.
3.Edit Videos with Free Online Video Editor
Online video editor allows you to edit your video files without the disadvantage of installing applications or traditional online vendors. The only difference is that all video is handled in the browser and never leaves your computer, so you know your files are safe. List of online video editor:
- Clipchamp- You can edit existing video, or use your camera to create a new video. Simply drag and drop your existing video, or hit the record button and record a video clip with your webcam.
- Wevideo- WeVideo is an online video editor that allows you to easily capture, create, view, and share your movies, playing stunning 4K resolution anywhere.
Tips: If unfortunately your edited videos were deleted, you can try RePicvid Free Photo Recovery (Windows/Mac) to recover them from computer.
Created on Mar 7th 2018 22:32. Viewed 327 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.