How to Download the tvOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 on the Apple TV?by Katherine D. Marketing Manager
Like macOS and iOS, Apple introduces the beta of tvOS accessible for developers to test. However, like betas and other systems, installing the software will not be as simple as the download. Apple offers two choices to update tvOS; over the air, which will update the system and using the USB-C that will restore the device to the factory settings. If you have waited for the tvOS new version and want to download, then this post might be helpful. Go through the post and get the idea to download tvOS 13.3.1 beta 1.
You can install the tvOS beta configuration wirelessly, but you will require Apple configurator, Mac, and the new version of Xcode if you haven’t done this earlier.
If users want to install the beta, then you can follow the provided steps:
1. Visit developer.apple.com/.
2. Select Discover.
3. Choose one tvOS.
4. Insert the account credential of a developer to log in
5. Tap on blue Download option by scrolling down at the right of tvOS 13 beta configuration. Ensure to store profiles to Desktop.
6. Click on Install of Apple Configurator application.
7. Plug the Apple TV or Apple TV 4K to power.
8. Plug the Apple TV to a similar network as the Mac.
9. Open Xcode and ensure that you must have the current version.
10. Select Window in section.
11. Press the Devices and Simulators option.
12. Launch Settings on TV.
13. Select the Remotes and Devices button.
14. Tap on the Remote App and Devices option.
15. In the Xcode, choose Apple TV when appears at the left beneath Discovered.
16. Input the code. Xcode will now be paired with Apple TV.
17. Launch Apple Configurator.
18. Tap on Apple TV.
19. Move tvOS 13 Configuration from the Desktop to the Apple TV tab. It will configure for tvOS 13.
It will discover current tvOS and then download similar to other updates. If you have customized the Apple TV, then you may install a profile, launch an Apple configurator, and drag profile to Apple TV.
If you want to install tvOS restore image, then abide by the given instructions:
1. Navigate to the developer.apple.com/.
2. Click on Discover.
3. Choose tvOS.
4. Insert the account credential of a developer to log in.
5. Tap on the tvOS 13 restores image option.
6. Select Applications at the top.
7. Press blue Download at the right of Xcode 10.
8. Install Xcode 11 on the Mac.
9. Plug the Apple TV to the AC power.
10. Plug the Apple TV to the Mac using USB-C cable.
11. Launch iTunes.
12. Select Apple TV when displays on iTunes.
13. Hold down Option button and then tap on the Check for Updates option.
14. Search and press the beta that you have downloaded earlier.
As iTunes will update the Apple TV, stick to it as you are all set to go.is a technology buff, IT expert and works in a leading printer manufacturing company. She loves to read and write about the latest technology concerning major printer brands and researches on the solutions related to , canon, hp etc.
Created on Dec 24th 2019 02:38. Viewed 82 times.