How to Design a Google Form from Driveby John Smith SEO Executive
Google forms can be widely used to collect data and event planning as they ask questions from your employees and clients to accumulate different types of information in a very efficient manner. Here’s how you can design a Google form from Drive.
Designing the Form
- Identify the purpose of creating a Google From – When you know what information you need to collect, it will help you decide on the formatting and style, etc.
- Change the form’s color – Click on paintbrush palette icon and then choose a color from the drop-down menu or by press the image icon next besides the colors for getting a perfect theme instead of a color.
- Give a name to your Google form – This option will be present at the upper part of the screen, you have to press the “Untitled Form” text to write in this field.
- Write a description for your form – The receiver will see this just below the form title.
Input this information below the title field.
- Put up a question in your form – Putting questions on the form is one of the bases of your data-collecting. Users will answer your questions in the same style you present the issues.
– To add a question
– Press the “+” icon from your right-hand menu.
– Write down your questions into the “Question” field.
– You can alter the “Option 1” text with an answer.
– Press the “Required” text in the lower part of the right corner for important questions.
- Choose your questions – You have numerous options in which you can present your questions. To change your sort of question:
– Press anywhere on a question card.
– Press the drop-down menu beside the “right of the question” text.
– Choose “Multiple Choice”, “Checkboxes” or “Drop-Down”. You can even select longer answers like “Short answer” or “Paragraph”.
- Re-order the questions cards if you want– By clicking on the six dots at the upper part of a card, then drag it up or down and release it in its new location.
- Analyze your other questions card options – If you want, you can carry out a few different actions on your question cards:
– Press the “Duplicate” button to duplicate your present question cards.
– Press the trash can icon to remove your present question card.
– Hit the portrait icon next to an answer. It will let you add an image; You must hover over the questions for this option to show up.
- Analyse the additional options menu – By pressing the three dots in the lower right corner of your present question card, you will get these options:
– “Description” – Write a clarifying description to your question card.
– “Go to section based on answer” – Attach a variety of question cards to different answers. To do this go to drop-down menu next to each answer on a card.
– “ Shuffle option order” – By clicking on this, you can shuffle the answers for your card.
- Press the “Preview” option to edit or proofread your form – This you’ll find in the upper right screen toolbar. When you have finished reading through your Form, and you’re sure that the formatting is error-free, you are now geared up to distribute you Form.
John Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup
Created on Dec 17th 2018 11:24. Viewed 98 times.