How to Delete Phishing Email in Yahoo Accountby Arnika Jonsen Email Contact Yahoo Support Desk
Phishing mails are one of most venoms form of attack on your mail account; this is not to grab your personal information and entry in to your inbox, but to misuse the information. The identity thieves are the prime attackers behind such phishing emails; they used to get your information and use it for financial benefits. Yahoo users are also victim of such phishing attacks on their account.
Here, you need to be a little aware with such emails; something unusual can cost you a lot. This is really needed to understand that whenever any such mails from a web site or some company urging you to share confidential information; such as some password or Social Security number, you could be victim of a phishing scam. The idea is simple; go with Delete button and never respond to such mails. In fact, you can report and block such senders to send you any more mails.
How to mark Yahoo Mail as Spam?
· Start with signing in to your Yahoo Mail account
· And, then click on the box next to each email you want to mark as spam in your Yahoo Mail account, this will help you to keep things aside
· Now, click on the icon of a downward-pointing arrow from the right of the Spam button at the top of your Inbox
· Here, you will find an option of Report a Phishing Scam to both report the email to Yahoo and redirect the email into your Spam folder
· Afterward, all mails will be move directly to your Spam folder
You can report such senders to Yahoo for keeping your account safe and secure.
How to report spam/phishing to Yahoo via form?
· Sign in to your Yahoo account
· Or, go to the Got Spam? Report It Here link of Yahoo
· Here, just paste the full header of the email you are reporting into the first field
· Alternatively, you can obtain the complete header of an email in Yahoo Mail by opening the email in question, after that clicking on Actions on the top of the email and here click on View Full Header from the menu
· And the, paste the entire contents of the email you are reporting into the second field
· Your final step is to click on Submit button, in order to report the phishing attempt on your Yahoo! Mail account
Experts recommend here to increase the account security too; this will be helpful to avoid any such identity crisis in future. You can take help from Yahoo Account Key or 2-Step Verification.
Read more information@ Contact us Yahoo Toll Free Customer Care Service Number via Email
Created on Dec 23rd 2017 01:37. Viewed 567 times.