How To Delete Messages In TextFree?by Aida Martin Norton Setup
Free applications such as TextFree are very good, particularly for people who are chatting freaks. There is hardly any person who doesn’t ever delete their messages. If you want to know the method of removing a message in TextFree, then go through this blog carefully. And follow the below-mentioned steps one after the other. This blog shall even throw light on the method of saving important messages on TextFree.
- The method of deleting a message
- Note that not just a single message, but you can even remove the complete conversation.
See the below-mentioned instructions for deleting a message.
- Firstly, go to the TextFree application on the device.
- Then, sign in if not.
- Next, visit the list of the chat.
- After that, click the conversation which has the message in question.
- Next, whenever the conversation gets displayed, go to the message that you would wish to remove.
- Then, long press on the message.
- After that, click on the Delete option.
- The method of deleting a conversation
To delete a conversation, you need to go through the given below steps.
- Firstly, go to the TextFree application from the device’s Home screen.
- Then, view the list of the conversation.
- Next, move downwards to the one that you wish to delete and swipe left on it.
- After that, press the Trash can symbol.
- Lastly, TextFree shall then show a notification asking you to confirm the removal. Press on Delete option.
- The method of saving important messages
For saving the significant messages, you need to follow the given below points properly.
- Firstly, go to the TextFree application.
- Then, visit the list of conversations.
- After that, open the conversation to the place where the message which you wish deleting is present.
- Next, search the message. Click on the message that has been copied to the smartphone’s clipboard.
- Then, exit TextFree.
- After that, go to the text editor of your wish.
- Next, make a new document.
- Then, do a long press on the given text area.
- After that, select the Paste option. It shall be located in the menu.
- Lastly, save the document.
- For additional knowledge
- TextFree is an easy to use application.
- Removing particular messages and conversations hardly takes a few seconds.
- Note that deleted messages cannot be recovered once after deleting so we advise you to think twice before deleting.
Ellen Cooper is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.
Created on Oct 9th 2019 01:28. Viewed 252 times.