How to Delete a Pin on Pinterestby Aida Martin Norton Setup
Pinterest allows the users to share and organize pictures which are names as pins. The user not only can post their pictures but they also can post videos as well from the Pinterest boards. Pinterest resembles a red color application with a white background having “P” alphabet on it. In case the users wish to delete the posted pin from their Pinterest account then they can do so by following the steps listed below.
Steps to delete a Pin on Mobile
• Go to the “Pinterest” application. This application is of cherry color with the white background, have a “P” alphabet on it. In case the user already signed into “Pinterest” application, then it will show a home webpage on their screen.
- In case the user is already not signed in, then the first thing they have to do is to type the email ID and a protected password. After that, press “Sign In” button.
• Click the “Profile” symbol. You will find this symbol at the end of the display for the iOS device users or at the upper side of the display for the Android users.
• Press a “Pinterest Board” to show on the screen. The user can delete the pins anytime inside the chosen board.
• Click a “Pin” on the Pinterest page. By clicking on this button, it will open many options for the users.
• Pull the finger to the “Edit” symbol. It resembles a “Pencil” symbol among the “Push-Pin” and “Paper-airplane” symbols. After that, free the finger from the display. The user will get an “Edit” option in their display.
• Click the “Delete” button. This is located at the end of the display.
• Press “Delete” to verify. It is a button located at the end of the display. Pressing on that option will delete the pin by going to the “Pinterest Application” and go back to the “Pinterest Board” option.
Steps to Delete a Pinterest Board on Mobile
• Unlock the “Pinterest” application. This application is of cherry color having a
background of white color, with alphabet “P” on its background. In case the user already not signed into the Pinterest account, then they have to sign in first by typing their email ID and a protected password. In case they are signed in already then the home webpage of Pinterest gets open in their display.
• Click the “Profile” symbol. It resembles a “Person” symbol located at the end of the iOS device screen or the upper column of the Android screen.
• Press a “Pinterest Board” option. It will show the Pinterest board option on the screen.
• Tap the “Edit” symbol. It resembles a “Pencil” symbol located at the upper column of the screen over the Pinterest board title. After that, the edit page gets to appear on the screen.
• Click the “Delete board” button. It is located at the end of the display.
• Press “Delete” to verify. The user will get this button at the end of the display. By pressing on that button, it will delete the “Pinterest Board” given on the Pinterest webpage and go back to the home webpage.
Steps to Delete a Pinterest Pin on Desktop
• Click the “Pinterest” site on the default browser.
• Tap the “Profile” symbol.
• Press a “Pinterest Board” option.
• Remain the “Mouse Pointer” above the pin.
• Press the “Pencil” symbol.
• Tap the “Delete Pin” option.
• Press the “Delete Pin” button when asked.
Aida Martin is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
Created on Feb 19th 2019 00:29. Viewed 91 times.