How to Create the Windows PE Diskby Lucia Mandela software
Windows PE supports all the applications on Windows, drivers, disk management and partition, networking devices. If you want to create Windows PE, then you are on the right post. Read the blog and follow the instructions to create the Windows PE rescue disk.
How to Make the Windows PE Disk
Users may require the 2 things to create it effectively:
- Win 10 XPE project
- Windows 10 ISO file that users may download it directly via Chrome browser and Edge.
When you have downloaded the items, then you can proceed further.
If you want to make the Windows PE rescue disk, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Remove the Windows 10 ISO, then compress the Win10XPE 7Z via 7-Zip and run Win10XPE.exe file.
- Go to the position of the installation files of Windows 10. Tap on choose the Windows 10 Source file option in the Win10XPE section.
- When the file is loaded in Win10XPE location, then users can move further to set up tools they want to comprise with Windows PE disk.
- Tap + sign next to Apps in the left side section.
- Now users can browse the subcategories to choose which device they want to inject. Win10XPE will use the default configuration.
- Tap on Build Core to change the configuration in the left side section. This will set different settings like locale and keyboard layout.
- The Build Core configuration mostly works for every user. If the users want to use a wireless connection in Windows PE, tap on the Main Interface option, then check the Network Addition, network drivers, and Microsoft.NETFx4.
- Users can add custom files to Windows PE location using portable Apps or other configuration files.
- Check the Add the Custom folder and tap on the Open Custom Folder option to copy files.
- Every user doesn’t need to configure the utility section, but if you want to configure it, then allow .NET framework 2.0-3.5, select + sign beside the Utilities in the left section.
- When you have completed the configuration and the files are also in place; then you can move further to create an image by selecting the Play option.
- Win10XPE build procedure will convert the location of Windows PE into ISO file.
- If the installed antivirus is blocking the WinBuilder to run a build procedure, then users can make the exemption in the AV program.
- When the build procedure is complete, users can make the bootable USB using ISO.
Lucia Mandela is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Lucia has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Created on Dec 6th 2019 07:19. Viewed 404 times.