How to Create Gmail Account Without Phone Numberby Sumit Sharma Digital Marketing Specialist
In case you wish to make a new account on Gmail, then Google will ask you to enter your phone number for the confirmation of the Gmail account. It is mandatory in the past, but now it is compulsory to enter your phone number. If you wish to create Gmail account without phone number, then go through this article to complete this procedure.
Steps to Create Gmail Without Phone Number on Android Phone
- Open the Settings application by going to the application window.
- Search for the Accounts option which depends on the version of the device.
- Press on the Accounts option.
- Choose the “Add Account” option located on the end of the menu list.
- Select Google by going to the menu list.
- Now, the Google display gets open on the desktop.
- Press on the “Create account” option provided on the end left-hand side of the display.
- Enter the first and last name in the given field.
- Press on the Next option.
- Enter the birth date.
- Enter the gender in the given box.
- Press on the Next option once again.
- Select the new email ID which will be registered with the Gmail.
- Otherwise, you can create an email ID as per your choice.
- Type a new password.
- Agree on the terms and condition to create a Gmail account without a phone number.
- Once you have completed this procedure, you can enter any other details also.
- Now, start using your email ID, and you don’t have to confirm the phone number.
- Ensure that you can use these steps only when you are using the Android phone.
Steps to Create Gmail Account Without Phone number on Computer
- Go to the incognito menu on the browsing application.
- In case you are a Google Chrome user, then keep pressing on the Control +Shift+ N keys together.
- If you are using the Mozilla Firefox browser, then long press on the Control+ Shift + P keys together.
- In case you are an Opera user. Then keep pressing on the Control +Shift+ N keys together.
- Click on the Create New Google Account option.
- Enter the account details.
- Enter a new email ID.
- Click on the Next option.
- Skip the phone number column.
- You need to enter all the other details.
- Press on the next option.
- Accept the legal agreement to create Gmail account without phone number.
Steps to Create Gmail Account Without Phone number by Setting Up the Age to 15
- Go to the default internet browser.
- Open the Gmail website.
- Press on the Create account button located at the end of the display.
- Select the “For Myself” or “For Business” option.
- Type the account details.
- Type the email ID.
- Press on the Next option.
- Now, you need to change the date of birth to 15 years instead of entering the real one.
- You have to skip the phone number box.
- You have to enter the recovery email ID instead of the phone number.
- Accept the terms and conditions to create a Gmail account without phone number.
- After finishing this procedure, the confirmation of the Gmail account will be done through the recovery email ID you have entered.
Billy Mark is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Billy has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
- How to Downgrade from macOS Catalina to macOS Mojave
- How to Connect and Use an Additional Speaker with Alexa
- Toy Story Drop: 5 Best Tips and Tricks to Pass all Levels
- Dedicated IP vs Shared IP : What are the Differences
Created on Jun 18th 2019 01:40. Viewed 386 times.