How to Convert QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks Online?by James Antonio Marketing Head
QuickBooks Online is a great way to manage your finances, but if you're running QuickBooks Enterprise, it can be a bit more complex. In this article, we'll show you how to convert QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks Online in just a few simple steps.
How to Convert QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks Online?
Suppose you are an accountant or business owner who uses QuickBooks Enterprise to manage your finances. In that case, you may be interested in learning how to convert your QuickBooks Enterprise account to a QuickBooks Online account. Here are the steps:
- First, open QuickBooks Online and sign in. Under the Account Profile heading, click the Edit Profile link. On the Edit Profile page, under Company Info, select Intuit (formerly QB Corp.) as your company name. Click Save. In the QuickBooks Online Account Type drop-down list, select QuickBooks Enterprise. Under the Company Info heading, make sure the Status is set to Active and then click Save.
- Now you're ready to start converting your data. To begin, select all of the data that you want to include in your new QuickBooks Online account. You can do this by clicking the Select All button on the Home tab of the QuickBooks Online window or by using filters on the Data Entry toolbar. Next, choose Convert from the Data Entry toolbar's pop-up menu. On the Conversion Settings page that appears, make sure that all of the following settings are correct: Account Type: QuickBooks Enterprise
- Source Files: Your entire collection of QuickBooks files (.QBEfiles)
- Destination Files: Your new QuickBooks Online account
- Click the Convert button to begin the conversion process. When the conversion is complete, a message will appear indicating that the data has been converted. Click the Close button to close the Conversion Settings page.
- Your new QuickBooks Online account will now be ready to use. To open it, go to Accounts in QuickBooks Online and select your new account from the list. You can also click the Open button on the Data Entry toolbar and start entering your data into your new account.
Congratulations! You've successfully converted your QuickBooks Enterprise account to a QuickBooks Online account.
Steps to Convert a Company File in QuickBooks Enterprise to a QuickBooks Online File
QuickBooks has been a popular financial management software for small business owners and entrepreneurs for over 20 years. However, if you are using QuickBooks Enterprise or Pro, it's time to convert to QuickBooks Online. There are many reasons to make the switch, including:
- Increased flexibility: With QuickBooks Online, you have greater control over your data and can work with your finances from any device.
- Improved security: Your data is encrypted and backed up regularly. In the event of a disaster, you can access your files from anywhere.
- Lower costs: With QuickBooks Online, you pay only for the features that you use. Plus, there are no monthly fees or annual fees.
There are several steps involved in converting your company file from QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks Online. This guide will walk you through each step of the process and provide tips along the way.
Converting a Customer File in QuickBooks Enterprise to a Customer File in QuickBooks Online
If you are converting a customer file from QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks Online, there are a few steps you need to follow.
- First, open the QuickBooks Enterprise customer file in which you want to export the data. Next, select the Customers tab, and then click Export. In the Export Customer File dialog box, select QuickBooks Online as your destination, and then click OK.
- In the Export Customer File dialog box, specify a file name for the export and click Export. The exported data will be placed in the same folder as your QuickBooks Enterprise customer file.
This article showed you how to convert your QuickBooks Enterprise file to QuickBooks Online. If you're ready to take your finances online, following these steps will help you move forward smoothly.
Created on Jul 15th 2022 00:29. Viewed 137 times.