How to connect your Brother Printer to the computerby Maria S. Consultant
connecting Brother printer to Wi-Fi and computer
Brother printer is considered to be a top notch brands that is used by the customers all around the world. It provides its users top quality printer services that can be availed in a very easy manner when we print anything. Printer also helps to connect wirelessly and well as with wire. But there are only handful amount of people who know how to connect Brother printer with their device.
How to connect Brother printer to computer ?
Did you purchase anew printer? But the problem is you do not know how to connect it then here are simple step by step procedure to connect Brother printer to the computer
- In the first step user need to switch on your computer as well as the router.
- Now switch on the Brother Printer and then user need to visit the menu with the help of pressing the control panel of the touch screen.
- Next step will be to go to the Network section and press on the option of WLAN.
- After that press on the on Setup Wizard option.
- User need to press on enter as soon as they see Network I/F switched to Wireless on the screen.
- Then user will have to find your network from on the appeared outcome and then hit on Enter option.
- Now user will be asked to enter the password for your wireless network and then also type the Wi-Fi password on the box appearing on the screen.
- Once all of this is done printer will be connected successfully on the wireless network and then the user will have to take a printing test in order to check the connection status of the brother printer.
- These were some easy ways to connect your printer to the computer device or even the laptop. Printing the important stuff will help the user to be more organized and prints can be taken out any time of the day.
By following these step by step instructions, users can easily on how to connect your Brother Printer to the computer in various ways. If you are still challenging Brother Printer not connecting to my computer issue even performing all these steps, then you can contact the support team or dial the toll-free number of help desk and get simple explanations to fix all sorts of glitches that you are challenging while or after using the Brother Printer. A representative will try to solve all your queries.
Created on Jun 11th 2020 02:50. Viewed 293 times.