How to Connect HP Envy 5000 Series to WiFi Networkby Amelia Sampson Digital Marketing Executive
In this article, we will guide you on how to connect the HP Envy 5000 series printer to a local WiFi network. Next, we will explain which cartridges are compatible with these series of printers and their proper installation. Lastly, we will provide a software driver download link and various troubleshooting tips to resolve problems associated with printers.
- At first, make sure the printer is within the range of the Wi-Fi network.
- Now touch on the wireless icon from the control panel then tap on the setup choice.
- Proceed by touching on the option Restore Network Settings.
- Now your printer will restore the default settings. Now tap on the back button.
- Next, you are supposed to touch on the wireless settings option and then tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now your printer will search and list all the available networks in its range.
- Tap on your Wi-Fi Network name. Then touch on WEP or WPA key that is your WiFi password. After entering it wait for 1 minute.
- When the connection between router and printer is established then the blue wireless light on the control panel will become solid.
Note: You need to type the exact Network name which includes any uppercase or lowercase letters.
[Guide-2] HP Envy Series 5000, 5510, 5512, 5514, 5520, 5030, 5032, 5034, 5052, 5055 Wireless Setup for Windows and Mac by HP Smart App
- Firstly, connect your Windows or Mac-based computer with a local Wi-Fi network.
- There must be a strong signal strength by the Wi-Fi Network for Envy Series printer wireless setup.
- Make sure the paper tray is loaded with a stack of paper and then turn ON your printer device.
- Now you are supposed to download and install the HP Smart app on your Windows or Mac-based computer or Laptop.
- Next, you need to open the HP smart app on your computer or laptop and then click on the plus sign (+) to add your HP Envy series printer.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and proceed with the appropriate options for printer setup.
- In the end, you are supposed to enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Finally, click on the exit button after the connection between printer and computer or laptop established
- The blue wireless light on the printer control panel becomes solid which means the connection is established.
Types of Driver for Windows 10
Print and Scan Driver
Easy Start Printer Setup
HP Print and Scan Doctor
Types of Driver for Mac OS
Install HP Easy Start
- Ink System Failure Error
- Paper Jamming Problem
- Attention Required Glitch
- Incompatible Cartridge Error
- Fix Printer Offline Status
- Cancel Print Job
- Printer Out of Paper Error
- Printer Alignment failed
Created on May 5th 2021 10:35. Viewed 1,095 times.