How To Connect Canon ts3122 Printer To Wireless without WPS?by Alex Smith Printer Support Services
There are different brand of printers available in the market and each of then has it’s own set of process to complete the setup. Canon printers are one of the most trusted printer brand in the market. They manufacture different kinds of printer which you can select according to your needs. Here, we will have a look at the steps for Canon TS3122 manual setup. The process is quite simple and easy to follow. Canon printers have user friendly features. If you need to make any print and connect the device to the printer, it is important that the printer should be first connected to the Wi-Fi network. It is also important that the connection between the device and Wi-Fi is strong and stable. Another thing to take care is that both the printer and the device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Let’s have a look at the steps.
Steps for Canon printer manual setup:
- Turn on your printer by pressing the power button on the printer.
- Then click on the settings button and use the up and down arrow button to navigate to settings.
- Go to device settings and click ok.
- As you press the arrow button looking for options, press ok when you see LAN settings.
- Then click ok on wireless LAN settings.
- The printer will look for the available Wi-Fi connections nearby.
- You will see the name of your network in the list of devices, click ok.
- Then, enter the password for your Wi-Fi.
- Press ok and you will see the word, connected on screen.
You simply have to navigate to settings and complete the setup of your printer. In case of any doubt or query you can refer to the manual you must have received while purchasing the router.
Another important part of the setup is to know how to connect Canon TS3122 printer to Wi-Fi without WPS. One of the easiest and fastest way of establishing a connection between your printer and Wi-Fi is through the WPS method. The WPS button helps you connecting the router to the printer wirelessly. First, you must enable the WPS settings to enable the button. Here’s how to do the same.
Steps to connect Canon printer to Wi-Fi:
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the router for a few seconds.
- Now, press the Start button and then the Wi-Fi button again.
- You should see that the on button is now lit up.
- Press down the WPS button.
- Your router and your printer are now in sync. Your Canon wireless printer set up is now complete.
The process should be uninterrupted. The printer and the computer should be connected to the same Wi-Fi for printing.
Another method if connecting printer to the Wi-Fi is through the wireless wizard method. Go to the settings and chose network settings. From here, select the wireless setup Wizard option. Then, select the name of your Wi-Fi network. Enter the password for your Wi-Fi. Enter the password correctly and check for lower and upper case letters. The Wi-Fi and Canon printer will establish a connection.
Created on Jul 1st 2022 05:42. Viewed 166 times.