How To Connect Canon Ts3122 Printer to Wi-Fi - Effective Steps?by Alex Smith Printer Support Services
Most of the printers are wireless. You can connect the printers wirelessly to any device and Wi-Fi network and get your work done and print anything. Canon printers are one of the most trusted brand names for printers. They come with a wide range of settings options and features for smooth working and printing the document or material directly from your computer or mobile phones. In an office setup or any organization, where there is a use of multiple devices. Connecting wires and cables to different devices whenever you want to use them becomes a hassle. Wireless connections make your devices and hence your work a lot more organized. Here, we will have a look at the steps for Canon TS3122 manual setup. First you have to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi and then you can install the printer to your device.
There are different ways through which you can connect a printer to the Wi-Fi. Let’s have a look at the process. The set up might seem confusing at first, but the procedure is quite easy to follow and not that complicated as it may sound. Most of the routers have a WPS push button. It is there to sync a wireless printer. To connect the wireless printer using the WPS button, perform the following steps.
Steps to connect Canon printer to Wi-Fi:
· Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the router for a few seconds.
· Now, press the Start button and then the Wi-Fi button again.
· You should see that the on button is now lit up.
· Press down the WPS button.
· Your router and your printer are now in sync.
Another method of connecting the printer to the Wi-Fi is through the wireless wizard.
· Go to settings and then press, “Network settings”.
· Select ‘Wireless setup Wizard’ after this the printer will start finding networks.
· Chose your Wi-Fi network name and enter your password.
· Your printer is now connected to Wi-Fi.
These were the two easy and convenient method on how to connect Canon TS3122 printer to Wi-Fi. Now, let’s see how to install the Canon printer to the device for printing.
Steps for Canon printer setup:
· Press the WPS button on your router.
· Wait until the light is steady. This would confirm the successful connection to the Wi-Fi network.
· There must be a CD in the package when you purchased the printer. Load the CD in to your computer.
· There might be chance that you did not receive the CD or misplaced it. In that case, download the printer driver directly from official Canon website.
· Set the connection method to Access point connection, click next.
· There is a guided process on screen, follow the instructions carefully until the Installation process is complete.
· Start aligning the print head and then click on Next.
· Navigate to settings and select Canon printer as the default printing device.
The setup is now complete, you can begin printing any document or images. Before that you must print a test page to check if everything is aligned and working properly and there is no printing error.
Created on Jul 29th 2022 05:14. Viewed 104 times.