HOW TO CONNECT A SOUNDBAR TO YOUR WINDOWS PCby Shery Williams Travel &Tourism
You can use sound bars on the computer to improve the sound quality of your television. But it can be paired to the PC so that you will get high-resolution audio for movies and games. Follow the below-mentioned instructions to connect a soundbar to your PC.
Factors to consider before getting a soundbar
In case you will be using the soundbar with your Windows computer in a small space, then you can get a less powerful soundbar. You need to consider the room size along with the audio source before getting a soundbar.
• You need to turn on the soundbar of your computer. In case the soundbar already turned on, then place the batteries and after that, click on the Power option.
• In case the soundbar needs the power supply, then connect the electric power cords into the electrical outlet and after that, click on the power option.
• You have to connect the Bluetooth to your computer. This procedure depends on the model you are currently using, but you need to click on the option located on the soundbar so that you will get this by the computer.
• Read the guidelines mentioned on the screen to connect a soundbar to your computer.
• Some of the sound bars in the computer will start connecting to the Bluetooth automatically.
• Go to the Windows 10 Action Center menu.
• You will see a finite number above the icon.
• You have to connect your computer to the Bluetooth by enabling it. Find the Bluetooth tile which includes a symbol that resembles a slang for sideways.
• In case the Bluetooth title is in the light color and indicates “Not connected” or displays the title of the paired device, the Bluetooth is already enabled.
• In case the title indicates “Bluetooth” and it is in the dark color, then you need to click it so that the Bluetooth gets turned on.
• Click on the Connect option given in the Windows 10 Activation Center menu. Now, the system will start scanning the nearest Bluetooth connection for your computer.
• Click on the Soundbar when it starts showing on display. This procedure pair the computer to the soundbar. After pairing it, the audio will connect to the soundbar.
• After the audio speaker is connected, the computer will connect to the soundbar automatically.
Shery Williams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on canon printer support, brother printer support and Epson printer etc.
Created on May 14th 2019 02:02. Viewed 71 times.