How to configure Gmail account with Thunderbirdby Anderson Lieto IT Experts
the current version of Thunderbird makes connecting so simple that instructions are not really necessary.configure Gmail account with Thunderbird Read More.
- Use the menu Tools > Account settings to open the Accounts window
- Click on Account actions > Add mail account
- Type in your name and email address (no need to enter password)
- Click on Continue then Done
- Thunderbird will open a Google sign in page showing your email address — click Next
- Type in your password then click on Next
- Click on Allow to let Thunderbird have access to your account
- Click OK on the accounts window and watch your emails arrive
Created on 1 day 8 hours ago. Viewed 34 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.