How To Check The Ink Level On An HP Inkjet Printer?by Alex Smith Printer Support Services
There are multiple printer brands available in the market but HP printer has always been the one most trusted and popular choices. HP printers are known for high speed and quality printing documents. It is very obvious that a printer would require ink to get the job done. You receive a low ink message when your printer is running out of ink. If you do not receive the alert message and start facing printer error. The first step is to check ink levels on HP printer. It is possible that your printer might be display error or not being able to print due to that. Here we’ll have a look at how to check the ink level on my HP printer. Printers are one of the essential parts of any set up, be it for office or home purposes. Everything today is online but still offices and even other sectors do require printers to get work in order and for passing and exchanging the communication. They help you print documents instantly and create a file.
If you have your printer connected to a computer, it will allow you to see all the details and settings of your printer. Let’s have a look at the steps on how to check ink levels on Windows. Follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps to check Ink levels of HP printer:
- Turn on the printer.
- There must be a Windows notification area at the bottom-right corner of your desktop.
- You would see a printer icon. Click on the printer icon.
- You will see a drop down menu. Select the “properties” or “preferences” option.
- The ink levels are displayed in the printer’s setting window for the currently installed ink cartridges.
These were the steps for Windows. Now, let’s see the steps for how much ink does my HP printer have of it’s connected to iOS device. The steps remains the same with a little difference. In order to know the details about your printer, it should be connected to your Mac book. Only then it will be able to read the ink levels.
Steps to check ink levels on HP printer:
- Click on the Apple icon on the side of the MacBook.
- Then, click on the system preferences menu.
- You will see the printers and scanners option. Click on that.
- There you will see the name of your printer. Click on options and supply.
- Now, click on the utility option and select printer utility.
- The printer ink levels will be displayed on the screen.
After checking the ink levels, you can proceed to replacing the ink cartridges if the ink levels appears low. Turn on your printer and remove the tray extension. Now, open the cover of the printer, the cartridges will automatically move to the centre. Remove the old cartridges by pressing gently on the slots. In the same slots place the new cartridges and push in back. When everything is in place, close the cover and print a test page to check for any error.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Jul 26th 2022 06:14. Viewed 85 times.