How to Change the Password of Your Hulu Accountby Jeniffer Leio Excutive
Changing password on a regular basis can enhance the security and protection of your Hulu account because it contains your private card details. Anyone who gets access to your Hulu password can easily fetch your personal data. In this article, we are going to tell you how to change the password on your Hulu account.
Changing Password on iOS or Web
If you have an Apple device, then this step is for just you. In the iOS device, the app doesn’t allow the user to change the password within it. You have to open your browser to perform that step. Follow the below instructions to change the password in your Apple device.
- Visit Hulu.com.
- Log in to your Hulu account using your account credentials.
- Now navigate to your user profile.
- Click on the name once more in the up-right corner.
- Now you have to select the Account option from the menu.
- After that, go to the “Change Password.”
- Now it will ask to enter your current password. Give it the old password.
- Then, you need to provide a new password of your choice. Enter the new password once more in the next field.
- Now hit the black color Save Changes option.
Congrats you have successfully changed your password. If you are using a computer to watch Hulu, then the process will remain the same as mentioned in this tutorial.
How to Change Hulu Password on Your Android Device?
On Android devices, you can change the password within the app. So if you are using an Android device to watch Hulu, then you don’t require to open the internet browser.
- First of all, go to the Hulu app on your Android phone or tablet.
- After logging in, go to the account owner’s name.
- Now click the Account from the bottom right of your screen.
- After that, press the account option again.
- Scroll downwards, and then you will see “Your Account” settings in a box.
- Now press the Change Password button.
- Firstly enter your old password that is you are using now, and after that enter your new password.
- Now to confirm the new password enter it again.
- After entering both new and old passwords, hit the Save Changes button.
We recommend you to change your password every month if possible and to remember the new password you can use any trusted password manager apps for your device. These passwords manager apps are built in such a way that it is almost impossible to crack or break the passwords generated by them.
Created on Aug 8th 2019 01:44. Viewed 555 times.