How to Change the Facebook Cover Photoby facebooksupport Number facebook support +1855-510-0444 Should I Keep Changing My Facebook Cover Photo?
You may have seen many people changing their cover photo every fortnight or weekly or bi-weekly. This is because they want to make their friends and known ones aware of their actions on this social media podium and this can be done by making certain activities that enforce Facebook to send the notification to the contacts added to the FB account.
Reasons Behind Changing Facebook Cover Photo
- Changing the cover photo makes the Facebook profile look fresh.
- It’s hugely important for you to show the targeted audience on the FB business page that you are active.
- It creates a good impression if the users are engaged to your Facebook page with continuous updates through changing cover photo.
- Changing the cover photo time to time make you help convey the message about the launch of new services that help in showcasing your brand eventually.
- Steps to Change Facebook Cover Photo
The steps to change Facebook cover photo are quite simple and easy to understand. Implement the enumerated points carefully to change FB cover photo to keep your Facebook profile, look refreshed and attractive.
- Open your web browser and type the Facebook Url in the address bar.
- Press enter and wait for the home page to appear.
- In case, you are already logged into the Facebook account, the FB news feed page appears on the screen.
- Click on the photo icon on the right side of the screen to open a timeline page.
- Hover your mouse on the left corner of the current cover photo doing which a camera icon will appear along with text “ Update cover photo”
- Click on update cover photo. If you don’t have any, just upload a new photo of your choice.
- Once the photo is uploaded successfully, reposition it to get the best view of the image to all the users.
- Click on saves changes to get the new cover photo visible to everyone on the screen.
How to Keep FB Cover Photo secure from Unknown Visitors?
The only thing you can do to secure the Facebook cover photo from unknown people is to change the settings from public to Friends.This can be done by implementing the following process
Navigate to Account Settings àPrivacy à click on Limit Past Post to change the past posts to Friends.
In case you are not able to change the cover photo of your personal FB profile or business page, then navigate to the Facebook Help center page as it can only help you in the absence of the official Facebook technical support phone number
Just Call on Facebook toll-free number +1-855-510-0444
Created on Jul 16th 2017 07:09. Viewed 63 times.