How to Change Outlook Password? Dial Outlook Customer Service Numberby Jerry Wayne Tech Manager
Do you forget your Outlook account’s password? Don’t you know how to recover it back or change the password? There are multiple reasons why you want to change your Outlook password, some are like you are noticing that someone views your profile, and hackers are trying to hack your personal information. At that point, it is highly suggested to immediately change your password and make your data file safe from intruders. You might don’t have an idea about changing the password, so in order to do so, give a ring at Outlook Customer Service Number. One of our well-educated people will link-up to you and offer you the right direction so that you can successfully change the password.
Efficient Guidelines to Change Outlook Password
Go through the given noted instructions to be able in changing the password of your Outlook account. Have a glimpse on the noted points:
· First you have to visit the Microsoft Account password reset page as your @outlook.com email address is your Microsoft Account. Changing the password for your @outlook.com email address will change the password for all Microsoft products that you use that email for.
· You can start the password reset process at “account.live.com/password/reset”
· Select the option “I forgot my password” from the given list and then press “Next”
· Doing this will start the resetting process
· Enter your Microsoft Account email address into the required field and complete the captcha. The Microsoft Account is the @outlook.com the address that you want to change the password for
· Choose on which you want to receive a security code. There are several ways that you can receive the code, depending on what recovery methods are associated with your account. If you have a backup email account, you may get the code via email. If you have a phone number associated with the account, you may get the code via SMS.
· Enter that code you receive which will take you to Password Reset page
· Enter the new password into the “New password” box and also assure that the password you are creating is strong enough so that no one can hack
· Re-enter the password to verify
· After doing that, you will be signed out of the devices that you are currently logged in with the old password
· And then happily sign in your Outlook account with the new created password and access your account without any hassle
Dial Outlook Tech Support Number to Contact Deft Connoisseurs
Don’t feel blue! If you have tried out these above steps consciously but still not able to change the password of your Outlook account as we have a talented team member working for you guys only. Only you need to place a single call at Outlook Tech Support Number and stay tune with them. You will get the right possible directions in a short span of time.
Visit Outlook Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Created on Apr 26th 2020 14:08. Viewed 180 times.