How to change gmail account name androidby Semmi Wilson Love to Eat And Travel
Gmail is the most used email platform to send and receive emails all across the world. While creating new email account it is important to note that primary name will be the name which will be seen while sending emails to all your recipients. The fact is you can change your name linked on your email address, but you can never change your email address at any cost. To change the name of your Gmail address, user need to gear button on the Gmail website and then you can change your sender name from the settings option.
· First of all open your mobile browser then open Gmail
· Then click Settings available on the top right
· Then again click on Settings.
· Next Tap on the Accounts and Import tab.
· Now from the “Send mail as” section, click on edits info.
· Now add the name you want to show to your recipient while sending your emails.
· At last tap on Save Changes.
So in case of any trouble you can take the online assistance from Gmail support team who are available 24*7 hour/day to help you in every regard associated with your Gmail. They will fix your issues via email, chat, or remote support, so that you can enjoy the continuous Gmail services.
Created on Jan 24th 2018 05:31. Viewed 391 times.