How to Change address in GST certificate?by Estartup India Grow Business With Us
It is without question that GST registration is a key to beat every one of the tangles in the method for smooth business development. Independent of the way that GST registration is necessary for all organizations that have yearly turnover past ₹40 Lacs need to get enlisted under GST, there are various advantages of getting GST registration deliberately.
There are cases when a previously enrolled individual needs to refresh his GST profile, for example, revise his GST Registration endorsement. Any change made in the points of interest in the GST declaration is alluded to as GST modification. Correction of GST Registration may become important on the off chance that one needs to move from composite to customary GST conspire, or in the event of mistakes in GST registration. In like manner, one may settle on GST modification so as to make refreshes in the accompanying:-
i. Name of the business firm
ii. Chief address of the business,
iii. Expansion or disappointment of the accomplice executives
This incorporates every one of the subtleties with the exception of those of the central subtleties, for example,
i. Email ID of the approved signatory
ii. Portable number of the approved signatory
Here we will figure out how to update the address in the GST registration.
1. How can we change the business address on GST registration?
In the event of any progressions to the address of chief spot of business or any extra spot of business, GST FORM REG-14 can be recorded. For changes to address, confirmation of address for the new area must be given in the GST registration revision application.
2. Documents required to change the business address on GST registration
For making changes in the business address, verification of address for the new area must be given in the application for GST registration correction or GST modification. Acknowledged verification of address includes the following:-
· In case of own establishment: Any record on the side of the responsibility for premises like most recent Property Tax Receipt or Municipal Khata duplicate or duplicate of Electricity Bill.
· In case of Rented office: A duplicate of the legitimate Rent/Lease Agreement with any report on the side of the responsibility for premises of the Lessor like Latest Property Tax Receipt or Municipal Khata duplicate or duplicate of Electricity Bill.
· For offices other than the above types: A duplicate of the Consent Letter with any archive on the side of the responsibility for premises of the Consenter like Municipal Khata duplicate or Electricity Bill duplicate. For shared properties additionally, similar archives might be transferred.
· For leased or rented premises, where the Rental deed isn't there, a legal statement with that impact alongside any record on the side of the ownership of the premises like a duplicate of Electricity Bill.
· On the off chance that the chief spot of business is situated in an SEZ or the candidate is an SEZ engineer, necessary records/declarations gave by the Government of India is required to be transferred.
Complete Procedure to change the address on GST registration
1. Visit GST portal
To begin with, the taxpayers need to visit the Goods and Services Tax site and apply for the change of Core fields on the web.
2. GST modification
Now you need to begin the process of Amendment of the GST registration details. You need to file Application for Amendment of the GST Registration Core Fields.
3. Amendment in the GST Registration Core Fields
After you logged in the GST portal, you need to choose 'Revision of Registration Core Fields' from the Registration Menu under the administration tab that is obvious on the landing page.
4. Revision of the core field details
The Business Details tab is chosen as a matter of course; it will show the data to be filled for the registration of registration period.
· By tapping on the Edit symbol, select the field which you need to alter.
· Presently alter the ideal subtleties and select the Date of Amendment utilizing the schedule.
· You need to enter the explanation behind the revision of data gave in the Core fields in the Reasons field
· Presently click on ‘save’.
5. Enable the Principal place of business
Click on the proceed with button once every one of the progressions is made. A blue tick will show up on the Business Details segment demonstrating the confirmation of the business details.
6. The reason behind changing the business address
As a matter of fact, you’ve to quote the cause behind changing the business address on the GST registration. For this, you need to first click the Chief Place of Business tab.
· Scroll down the page and snap on the alter button.
· Presently alter the ideal fields after the structure is shown for altering.
· Enter the purpose behind the change of data in the Reasons field.
· Presently you need to choose the Date of Amendment utilizing the schedule.
· At that point click on the save.
7. Adding Extra Places of the Business
Again a blue tick will show up on the Principal Place of Business area demonstrating the confirmation of the business subtleties.
· Now click on additional places of the business tab
· On tapping on the Additional Places of the Business tab, it shows the data to be filled for the option of spots of your business.
8. Confirm adding additional places
You need to enter the number of extra places for which data is to be included the number of extra places field. Now press the Add New button.
9. Fill in the application form.
Now you need to fill the application form for GST modification.
· The form will be shown for altering. Presently continue forward with altering by tapping on the Edit button.
· You have to enter the explanation behind revision in data in the Reasons field.
Note: No records are required to be transferred on account of the revision identifying with the extra spot of business.
· You need to choose the Date of Amendment utilizing the schedule.
· Presently click on the Save and Continue button.
· At last, you have to tap on the Save button.Now the business address has been successfully changed in GST registration.
Created on Jan 10th 2020 06:42. Viewed 637 times.