How to change a reservation on Southwest Airlinesby Simon Kim Blogger
Southwest Airlines is a very famous American based airlines that provide its flight services to more than 100+ destinations all over the world. Southwest airlines is highly famous for providing the best in class traveling comforts that passengers can very easily enjoy after making a reservation. Southwest airlines provide online reservation option and one can also change reservation on Southwest airlines within 24 hours from the scheduled departure. But there are many ones who don’t know how to change a reservation on Southwest airlines even it’s a very simple and easy process to perform.
Here are the steps to change a reservation on Southwest Airlines:
· Go to the official website of Southwest Airlines and then click on Change flight section.
· A new page will open where you have to enter your booking number and last name into the given field.
· Click on Search tab and then also select the option of Change flight which is available in front of Search.
· Now a list of your booked flights will open and then choose a reservation that you want to change.
· After that, you have to follow the on-screen instructions to change your reservation.
In these simple steps, you can easily change Southwest airlines reservations online and if you have still any kind of doubt regarding the reservation change or other, then you can also contact the customer service team of Southwest airlines where entire problems can be fixed in a very effective and simple manner.
Created on May 16th 2019 04:44. Viewed 94 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.