How To Cancel Alaska Airlines Ticketby David Milan SEO Executive
What will you do when you need to cancel your Alaska Airlines flight booking?
If you have to cancel your flight tickets on Alaska Airlines, you can do that by going to the website. Also, to make this task easier for you, here is a step by step process, go through it.
How to cancel your flight bookings on Alaska Airlines?
- You should open the web browser and go to the website of Alaska Airlines.
- There you have to select the Manage Trip option.
- Then fill in the last name and flight confirmation code.
- After that, you need to click on the Continue button.
- Further, you would see the Alaska Airlines Manage Booking page where you have to click the Cancel the Flights option.
- Thereafter, follow the on-screen prompts and complete the cancellation process.
- If you cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours, no cancellation charges will be required to pay.
- Also, the cancellation will be done 7 days or more days prior to the scheduled departure only then, you will not require to pay the cancellation fee.
- The refund amount will be paid in the same manner through which a flight is booked.
Created on Nov 12th 2019 00:55. Viewed 94 times.