How To Buy The Best Projectors Screens?by Jhon Smith Marketing Manager
In terms of buying several products, it is recommended that the buyer invests some time in the research work and study of the needs. According to the experts, the benefit of using some time in doing this is that the buyer eventually gets his hands on a better quality product that is inside the budget and also, compatible to the specific needs. In the list of such products, a very important spot is acquired by projector screens because they are a huge investment and moreover, generally used for businesses where your reputation is at stake.
What makes the selection even more confusing is the fact that there are different versions present in the markets. But if you are really serious about buying, you need not worry as we have come up with some tips that will help you in choosing the right projector screen.
Some factors to keep in mind to help you choose the right projector screens
- The first thing you need to determine is the screen size of the projector screen hired by you and experts say that the viewing distance or the area, where it is to be used are the two decisive factors here.
- According to the experts, the viewing distance should be one-and-a-half times the diagonal of the screen and this way, the calculation is easy.
- This means that if you have kept the viewing distance to 12 feet, the screen diagonal should be 8 feet or 96”.
- With the arrival of high quality projectors Brisbane or 4K UHD projectors, the distance to screen size ratio shrinks to 1:1.
- The frame type is another very important thing to keep in mind at the time of researching on these boardroom installations.
- In this regards, experts say that there are two basic frame types for projector screens: fixed frame and retractable.
- As far as the fixed frame is concerned, you will find that the screen is stretched over a rigid metal frame and suppliers say that this is the best pick if you have a large, dedicated wall space.
- However, if that wall space is not there, the best step would be to go with the retractable projector screens that can be retracted and stored until you need it next time.
- The colour of the screen will also play a huge role in the overall performance of these installations and generally, there are white or those having some grey shades.
- Gray screens provide greater contrast in images, especially deeper blacks, and can also improve image quality in spaces with a lot of ambient light.
- Gain is one more thing to take into consideration as a matter of fact that the gain of projector screens will affect the brightness of your image and higher the gain, the brighter the image would be.
- In this regards, you need to understand that projector screens hired by you that have a higher gain will perform better in spaces with a large amount of ambient light.
NOTE – As the gain increases, there would be a reduction in the optimum viewing angle and thus, high gain screens are not a good choice especially for larger venues.
Created on Oct 4th 2019 06:34. Viewed 110 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.