How to Add Subtitles to Netflix Movies or TV Seriesby John Clarke Freelancer
Whether you are playing a TV series or movie in your native language or not, subtitles are a convenient way to understand the content. By adding subtitles to your TV series or movies, you can’t miss an essential part of the dialogue. It is a great idea to add subtitles to your movie or TV series, but how can you do that? Follow the instructions mentioned below to do so.
Steps to Add Subtitle to a Movie or TV Series on Amazon Fire Stick
If you want to enable or disable the subtitles on your Amazon Fire Stick, then follow the steps mentioned below:
• Open the Netflix application.
• Choose a movie or TV series which you wish to watch.
• Start playing a movie and TV series.
• Click on the Downward arrow option given on the Firestick remote control after playing a movie or TV series.
• Go above the Dialog symbol.
• Verify the option you have chosen.
• Now, you can select the subtitle.
• Also, select the audio configuration as per your choice.
Steps to Add Subtitle to a Movie or TV Series on Android Devices
All the Android devices are not compatible with the Netflix application. But the ones compatible with it, permit the users to turn on or off the subtitles. Here are the steps mentioned below to add subtitles to a movie or TV series on Android devices:
• Go to the Netflix application.
• Search for a movie or TV series which you wish to play.
• After getting a movie or TV series, press on it.
• Press wherever on the display after a movie or TV series starts playing.
• Press on the Dialog symbol.
• Choose an audio option.
• Otherwise, choose the subtitle configuration option.
• Press on the Ok option to resume a movie or TV series.
Steps to Add Subtitle to a Movie or TV Series on Apple TV2 and Apple TV3
• Click on the Netflix application.
• Search for a movie or TV series that you wish to play.
• After getting it, click on a selected movie or TV series.
• Go down to the Center option.
• This option is located on the remote controller.
• Choose the audio configuration or audio option which you wish to get for a particular TV.
Steps to Add Subtitle to a Movie or TV Series on Desktop PC or Laptop
In case you watch a movie or TV series on your system, then go through the steps mentioned below to enable the subtitle:
• Press on the www.netflix.com.
• Log in to the Netflix account.
• Choose a movie or TV series which you wish to play.
• Move the mouse cursor above the display after playing your favorite movie or TV shows.
• Press on the Dialog symbol.
• Click on the audio configuration or audio option which you wish to setup for a particular movie or TV series.
Jason Bravo is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2005. As a technical expert, Jason has written technical, manuals blogs, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Created on Oct 19th 2019 08:15. Viewed 84 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.