How to add signature to PDFby Justin Malik Malik Justin
receive an emailed PDF document from your clients or business partner that
needs your signature. Printing it out, signing it with your pen, then scanning
the signed document can be very hassle especially when they comes in bulk. Luckily,
there are some programs now that will allow you to sign your PDF without
printing it out. To learn how to do it, check out this article as we introduced
to you the best software which can assist you in signing your PDF file.
The best software for managing PDF files is LightPDF. This program is a web-based software that has the ability to sign your PDF document in just few clicks. In addition to that, it is equip with several tools to help you handle your files with ease such as PDF converter and editor. It also comes with other handy tools which can split, add watermarks, insert protection, unlock, compress, rotate, and merge PDF files. If you need to get text from images, LightPDF will also do the job for you using its optical character recognition feature or OCR. To sign your PDF file using it, you can follow these guide.
· First, visit the main page of LightPDF. Now, scroll down below and navigate to “Sign PDF”.
· Next, hit the “Choose File” button then select and locate the file you want to sign.
· Once uploaded, click the “Quill Feather Pen” icon and choose “Create Signature”.
· After that, click the “Draw Signature” button then draw your signature. Then, drag the frame of your signature to adjust its size then place it on the right position. You can also add your saved signature by clicking the “Upload Image” button.
· Lastly, click the “Save” icon to save the changes. Then, hit the “Download” button to download your file in your computer.
With presented solution, you can now insert signature in your PDF documents with just few seconds. Don’t hesitate to try LightPDF whenever you need to manage your PDF files online since it comes with several handy tools to handle your files with ease.
Created on Jul 30th 2018 22:47. Viewed 58 times.