How to Add Page Numbers on Google Docsby Jack Tucker IT Support Engineer
You may notice that the page numbers in your document are missing while doing any important work on your Google Docs. You will mix all the things in your Google Docs documents in case there are not any page numbers in it. You can add page numbers on Google Docs in only a few seconds by following the instructions given below.
Here’s How to Add Page Numbers on Google Docs
• Go to a new document in Google Docs.
• Press on the Insert option.
• Move the mouse cursor above the “Header and Page Number” name.
• Move with it above the “Page Number” option to get the options which are available now.
Additionally, you can select from any of the styles which are listed below:
• You need to add page numbers to the upper right-hand side of the each Google Docs page.
• You have to add page number to the upper right-hand side which starts from the Google Docs second page.
• You need to add page numbers to the end right-hand side of each page.
• You have to add page numbers to the end right-hand which starts from the Google Docs second page.
Move a number to the left-hand side to add page numbers on Google Docs
• Press on the footer.
• Press on the left-hand side or middle of the align symbol.
Here are some of the Google Docs tips everyone should know
• Use Google Docs Voice Typing Tool
1. Press on the Voice Typing Tool.
2. After that, click on the “Voice Typing” option to begin the procedure.
3. You will get a big microphone which is showing on display.
4. This means you can use voice typing tool now.
5. The command will show you all the available languages.
6. You will get the common commands on the screen such as question new paragraph, comma, question mark, period, and new line.
7. You will listen to a voice which indicates “stop listening,” and you can continue by asking “resume.”
8. After trying this procedure, you don’t return to the voice typing tool.
Transfer Google Photos into Google Docs Document
• In case you are the user of Google Photos, then you can transfer pictures from the album to the Google Docs documents.
• Press on the Insert option.
• After that, choose the “Image” option to get that picture you wish to transfer.
• You need to copy the link so that you can add pictures by going to Google Drive.
• Moreover, Google Docs has a feature of cropping and editing pictures.
• You will get this feature in the Format tab.
• Choose the Image option and search for the cropping command option.
• You can adjust the color, contrast, brightness, and transparency of the picture through the “Image Options” feature.
Make a PDF Version of the Google Docs Document
• You need to copy all the links of the documents in the text box.
• You have to change the word given at the end of the link.
• Now, share the link to any other people who have access to the Google Docs document.
• Now, you have successfully created the PDF version of the Google Docs document.
Nick Hollins is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Nick has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Source : Add Page Numbers on Google Docs
Created on Jun 10th 2019 12:07. Viewed 256 times.