HOW TO ADD OR MODIFY SIGNATURE ON YAHOOby Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
Yahoo mail is a free email service that is used by millions globally to carry out their daily email activities. Yahoo mail is structural in design and packed with multiple beneficial functions and features. Amongst a number of all convenient features like spam alerts, reply-to alerts, phishing alerts, Mail forwarding alerts, and more. One of the most beneficial features has to be the signature feature. The signature feature lets you add your name, contact details, phone number, company’s website, and your designation permanently to each email you send. They will be added to the foot of the email, so the receivers always know their sender. You can easily Add Signature to Yahoo mail, edit, and change it at any given time. Each of these will be discussed in this blog.
ADDING SIGNATURE ON YAHOO MAIL
Follow the instructions below to add a signature to Yahoo mail.
- Open Yahoo mail on your browser and login in using the correct credentials
- Click on the Settings menu icon and then on More settings
- Under the settings option, you will find the Writing email option, which will open the desired settings for you
- Locate Signature in the list of settings and toggle the slider next to it until it turns blue; this means that the Signature is enabled on your email now
- Type in your details in the textbox below and Save
CHANGE THE SIGNATURE ON YAHOO MAIL
Follow the instructions mentioned below if you wish to know How can I change my Yahoo email signature.
- Go to your Yahoo mail account and click on the settings menu icon
- Open More settings and click on the Writing email option under the settings
- Locate the Signature option and click on the textbox below it to make the necessary changes
- Save once you are done making the changes
EDIT SIGNATURE ON YAHOO MAIL
To know how to edit Signature on Yahoo mail, follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Open your Yahoo mail account and click on the settings menu icon
- From the options, click on More settings
- Locate the Writing email option and click on it to open those settings
- You must see the Signature option in the settings and a textbox below it – click on the textbox to make the edits you wish to make
- This is how to edit Signature in Yahoo mail using simple steps
The steps above should serve to add, change, and edit the Signature on your Yahoo Mail account. As mentioned before, it can be easily done. Refer to all the instructions for each or all tasks at hand.
Created on Mar 20th 2021 05:31. Viewed 83 times.