How to Add More Space to Your Indoor RV Storage Unit?by Imperial Storage U Own Condominium Storage Units
Your recreational vehicle (RV) is a significant financial investment that many owners plan carefully. You want to keep your RV looking great for many years to come. During the offseason or when you are not traveling, you need to ensure that your RV is stored conveniently and in a safe environment.
Having an indoor storage unit for your RV is the best option to protect your investment but a cluttered storage space may reduce the shelf life of your RV. If you ever feel crowded in your RV, here are nine ways to help you declutter and increase your RV storage. To begin with, you must prepare an inventory list of what you have in your RV.
- Over-the-top mounted trash cans can really save space. You don’t need screws or hooks to embed your trash can. All you need to do is to hang the bin over a shelf door. No need to use plastic bags anymore when the bin can work for you.
- Roll up sink racks are great for saving more space and RV storage on the counters. They can be easily placed across your sink.
- A caddy night stand hanged between the bed mattress and frame can help you give more space by your bed. It is perfect for dorm rooms and one of the best ways to declutter your RV storage.
- Leverage the convenience of added storage and comfortable seating by getting an ottoman. By using this, you need not compensate your seat with losing RV storage anymore.
- While broom mounts are a great way to hang supplies on the wall, one way to save more space is by placing the mounts on the ceiling. They don’t clutter your way and can be used for holding flashlights.
- If you keep storage bins under your shelves, you would be able to organize your shelves and utilize the maximum space.
- Thinking of throwing your porcelain bowls or leaving them at home? You better replace them with stackable nesting bowls. This is yet another smart way to enhance space and RV storage.
- Having a small bathroom can be overwhelming when everyone has to use it. You can declutter it by using a shoe organizer to store toiletries.
- If you want to store small items, tackle boxes are great as they are compact, portable, and have multiple compartments. You can easily fit them under the seat or cabinets.
These useful tips can help you declutter indoor storage space for your RV’s protection. Contact Imperial Storage U Own to get the best indoor RV storage in Broomfield. We offer storage units for sale that can accommodate RV of any size.
Created on Dec 28th 2018 01:15. Viewed 295 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.