How much does it cost to develop app like Zomato?
by AppClues Infotech AppClues Infotech is a Mobile Application Developm
Zomato and Swiggy have been at the center of serving customers to find the nearest restaurants, order their favorite foods and have them delivered at their doorstep. These food delivery apps have been able to meet user expectations in every way due to their top quality features. You can fairly leverage this demand for restaurant apps by developing an app like Zomato.
The food delivery business has become a hotspot of startups and companies who want to make a large in this digital world. On-demand food delivery apps like Zomato, Swiggy, Doordash, are making the life of foodies as hassle-free as it ever could be.
- Total revenue in the Food Delivery section amounts to US$7,730m in the year 2019.
- Total revenue is expected to show a CAGR (in 2019–2023) of 12.8%, resulting in a market volume of US$ 12,536m by the year 2023
- The biggest part of the market is Restaurant-to-Consumer Delivery with a market volume of US$ 4,334 m in the year 2019.
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated from China (US$ 40,239m in the year 2019).
Key-features of Food Delivery App Like Zomato:
- Navigation Menu
- Sign up
- Place order
- Restaurant details
- Filter restaurants by cuisines
- Current offers
- Address book
- Rewards, loyalty, and coupons
- Admin Log-in
- Restaurant Management
- Application Management
- Order Management
- Technical Payment
- Payment Management
- Search by Food Category
- Checkout Process
- Choose Payment Method
- Order Status and Tracking
- Help & Support
How Much Does it Cost to Develop an App like Zomato?
Zomato is a database app, so an app like Zomato costs high. The cost of developing an on-demand food delivery app like Zomato is $20,000 - $50,000 and it takes 600-800 hours to develop an app like Zomato.
- In India, The Zomato app development cost is lower than in other countries like Europe and the USA. It is $15-$80 per hour cost for developing an on-demand food ordering app with every one of the features.
- App Platform (Android or iOS)- The Cost of a food delivery app varies based on the different platforms like Android costs relatively higher than the iOS app because it mainly has more devices to be tested against.
- App Size- The cost of an app like Zomato varies on the overall size of a mobile app is formed by its features and its functionality like data sync, booking/delivery calendar, geolocation, push notification alongside OTP evaluation, etc.
since we have an in-house team of dedicated developers with experience in developing any kind of on-demand food ordering apps and pool of resources.
Created on Jul 30th 2020 06:44. Viewed 120 times.