How Much Does It Cost To Build A Food Delivery App?
by AppClues Infotech AppClues Infotech is a Mobile Application Developm
Are you looking to build an online food delivery app Like Zomato and Uber Eats?
The cost of creating a food-delivery app like UberEats or Zomato for Android and iOS as per below:
- Minimum Cost: $10,000 to $25,000.
- Average Cost: $30,000 to $40,000
- Maximum Cost: $45,000 and Above.
Basic Per hour cost to build an online food delivery app
Overall, the Mobile app development companies costs on per hour basis and the charges may vary from location to location. It can be different for various countries.
- India based developers, the charges are between $20 to $100.
- European developers charge at $100 to $200.
- US-based developers charges between $200 to $300.
Online food delivering mobile app is the right platform between restaurant owners and customers. AppClues Infotech is an extremely experienced food delivery app development company that is well-acquainted with the functionality and key behind the success of the popular food delivery apps like Zomato, Swiggy, UberEats, etc. Our Company will absolutely help you to make your food delivery app idea into reality.
Features of Food Delivery Mobile App For Customers
- Login: Users can log in to the account via social integration of Facebook, Gmail or by just a single OTP confirmation on the user’s mobile number.
- Location: With this feature, the user can choose the nearest restaurant on a single screen. Users can also browse the map to select their preferred locations.
- Homepage: Users will get all the nearby restaurants on the homepage.
- Menu: The detail of users will be shown here such as names, dish images, contact no, user reviews, expected delivery time, etc in a simple manner.
- Set pickup on the map – Through this feature users can start typing your address – the app recognizes your exact location. You may place your pickup place on the map.
- Cart Section: The user can increase or decrease the food count just by tapping on a plus or minus button respectively in these features.
- Payment: In this menu, the user confirms the order by paying via different payment gateways available.
- Reviews Screen: This menu is for the user. The user gives reviews and comments on in sections in each restaurant detail.
- Past order: By these sections, users can track his/her past orders.
- Offers and Discounts: The App owner or restaurant can also keep updating the user about the new offers and discounts via push notifications.
- Contact Information: Details of the delivery boy and the restaurant should also come handy at times so it should be included.
- Track delivery boy -These features show the exact location of the delivery boy and see him coming in real-time.
- Search: Users can search by the food name and restaurant names where that dish is available and at what rate should show up within seconds.
- Refine Search –As a Company or a businessperson one can also keep an option for filtering things like delivery time, reviews, offers and sort the list by user’s preference of ascending and descending in terms of price.
Features of Food Delivery App For Restaurant Panel
- Dashboard: Here the restaurant can keep track of the pending orders, completed orders and ones, which are on the way of processing for better insight and summary of what is going on.
- Accept or Decline Orders: Sometimes all the restaurant does not provide the home delivery. So by these features in mobile app restaurants can accept or decline the orders.
- Manage Restaurant Account: Each restaurant can set its business pictures, business name, logo, food images, hours of operation, minimum order quantity and add all the menus available along with the price and expected delivery time.
- Payment: In the payment part, the users would have the benefit to transfer the money to banks or any other platform like PayPal or Wallet app as per their preference.
Features for Delivery Boy Panel
- Login -The Delivery boy will receive login access by the admin to enter the app.
- Order request-When the buyer place a request then it will be the auto-assigned basis on the location. Each order will seem with order ID, buyer name and dispatch address.
- Order delivery-Once order is accepted; the delivery boy will deliver the order at the customer location and confirm the order completed.
- Order history/logs-This features support the delivery boy to view the past orders that are completed by him/her.
- Call/ chat-When delivery boy accept order customer can interact with driver and advice Versa. Both have a call or SMS options.
- COD –If the system will have a choice of COD in the customer app then he will need to collect the amount by the consumer and submit to the admin.
- Push notifications-He will get a notification for any update from the buyer panel associated with the placed order and admin side.
- Wallet/Get paid offline- If the delivery boy app has an in-app wallet then he can accept payment in his wallet else the payment would be transferred in a bank account.
- Withdraw payment – By this menu, The delivery boy can withdraw payment from a wallet to his bank account by entering the bank name, account number or code.
- GPS Tracking- Delivery boy can detect the exact location of customers.
- Transaction history- As discussed above for payment so the transaction history of the amount will be kept in the app that will show the entire report of the delivery boy earning.
- Online Support- If the delivery boy faces any problem then he can talk with the support team to get immediate help.
- Google MAP Navigation- If the delivery boy accepted the order so he can view the customer address on the map and can be navigated to the designation through the Google map.
Created on Aug 31st 2020 05:30. Viewed 82 times.