How Latex Free Gloves are Beneficial?by Dynamix Group Writer
Latex gloves are made out of natural material - Rubber. It is one of the most commonly used gloves. The medical professionals generally prefer medical gloves instead of generic rubber gloves. Medical gloves are latex free, which means they are made up of artificial materials like nitrile rubber, polyvinyl chloride or neoprene. Unpowered gloves are more often used during surgeries and most sensitive operations as the powders like Lycopodium, talc or corn starch can cause allergies and tissue irritation.
Due to an increased rate of latex allergy among patients and health professionals, gloves made of non-latex materials have become increasingly popular and widely used. Chemical processes are used to reduce the amount of the allergy-causing protein. Although a little expensive the nitrile gloves are a much better alternative to the conventional latex gloves which have been in use for quite some time. The Nitrile gloves have a lot of benefits like non-tear properties, high durability, long lasting, etc.
Some the advantages of using powder-free nitrile gloves over powdered latex gloves are listed below:
1. Matig Gloves are made of the highest quality products which make them extremely durable and resistant to tears which render them free to pin holes.
2. These gloves are powder-free, so there is absolutely no risk of allergy or tissue irritation due to corn starch or lycopodium powder.
3. The superior quality of these gloves makes them ideal for all kinds of medical and non-medical tasks ranging from high precision surgeries to the general dressing and care
4. The excellent strength offers barrier protection to the hands and keeps the user safe from all kinds of infections, bacteria and germs while also protecting the patient from the same.
5. More importantly, these are anatomically designed which helps to reduce muscle fatigue to the minimum and provides superior grip and comfort to the wearer.
Overall, they allow for easy and convenient usage, offer better designs and are of superior quality, and more durable. These advantages make them ideal for usage in the medical setting.
If you would like to buy suction catheters, dental restoratives, ophthalmic supplies, anaesthesia supplies, hospital apparel/linen or any other high quality genuine medical equipment at reasonable prices, with easy replacement procedure and the ability to track your orders at your fingertips, look no further and log onto Smart Medical Buyer- an online platform dealing in hospital supplies and medical consumables. Apart from all this, heavy bulk discounts on combo deals and other benefits are also offered.
Created on May 20th 2019 01:03. Viewed 296 times.