How instant cash loans are helping people improve their standard of livingby Terrel Walkins Marketer
Having grown up with the elders constantly advising to not be a spendthrift and to always live within the means, the mere idea of taking an instant cash loan to fund a house or car is a huge leap. Being under debt is considered bad, however, with the inflation in the economy, it is perhaps the only way to manage any standard of living. The rising living cost combined with the increased cost of basic amenities and infrastructure has made instant loans the only feasible solution.
There is a certain standard of living that we are used to and a certain life standard which we would like to give our children. Going back or stepping down is not an option that we would like. The market economy today favors instant personal loans that help raise or maintain the standard of living.
Loans are of two kind - secured and unsecured. Secured loans like home and car loan are secured by these assets. Secured loans have a lower interest rate and a long repayment tenure. Being secured by an asset, it falls in the minimal risk category and payment defaults can be managed by seizing of the asset. Unsecured loans, on the other hand, are not secured by any asset and therefore carries a high interest rate and shorter repayment tenure.
Banks and Fintechs have made a presence in the lending market with Instant Personal loans. These are highly flexible loans that can be availed to meet a financial deficit. The deficit can be varied from needing funds to meet unexpected medical expenses or marriage expenses. It can also be used to fund an educational course or to carry out extensive repair and renovations at your home. A vacation that is needed to rejuvenate is just not within the reach with the sky-high expenses, but these can be managed with an instant personal loan.
Advantages of an Instant Cash Loan
· Flexible loan: There is a vast variety of ends that can be met with an instant loan. Buying high - end mobile or household appliances, going on an exotic vacation and much more can be managed.
· Better than credit cards: Credit cards are the most popular line of credit; you just need to swipe it to get your requirement. But, they carry high interest rate and so are not advisable in the long run. They also run the risk of being caught in the web of cyclic debts. Select a personal loan instead.
· Low- interest rate: Although slightly higher than a secured loan, instant personal loans have low interest rate making them an ideal choice to manage monetary shortfalls.
· Long repayment tenure: Modern personal loans from Fintechs offer longer repayment tenure and so the monthly EMIs are well within the range of a small household. The salaried can easily manage the monthly EMIs.
· Pre-payment option: There are no penalties charged if you choose to close the loan before the tenure ends. This makes it easier to manage loans and close them as soon as you are able to without any worry about paying out extra money.
Created on Sep 20th 2018 03:59. Viewed 240 times.