How I make a fix Microsoft edge not working issueby Fortserv Support Leading support service to our customer all over t
Microsoft edge is a web browser which is developed by Microsoft. It works across all the platforms of Microsoft devices. If Microsoft edge not working then follow the points as mentioned below-
Recommended Ways to resolve Microsoft edge not working issue
Restarting your PC
- By switching off your personal computer and then restarting it, you may see Updates, which means you have Windows updates which are pending
- You need to install these updates
Installing the latest updates
- This is an imperative step to run windows update to help fix problems by replacing files which are out-dated, updating drivers, and securing other vulnerabilities.
- To check for updates, click on the start button, then choose settings after which you need to click on update & security
- Choose windows update, and then select check for updates.
- If the prompt says your PC is current, then your computer has all the current updates.
Repairing or Resetting Microsoft edge
- Repairing the browser would not be of much benefit, instead you can reset it by removing the cookies, history and any other setting which you might have modified.
- To look into such options, click on the start button, select settings then choose apps, then further apps and features, and the final two options which you need to select are Microsoft edge and advanced options.
If Microsoft edge is opening but eventually stops working
- The browser which you are using automatically saves the temporary internet files which assist in loading the page faster. On some occasions clearing the cache will help fix the display issue.
- If you are able to open Microsoft Edge, then select history, choose clear history. Then you select browsing history and cached data and files and finally select the clear option.
Clearing all browsing data
- -If you can open Microsoft Edge, then select History after which you select clear history. You then check all boxes, and lastly you select clear.
- Microsoft Edge’s internet connection faces frequent issues
- Make sure your computer is connected to a local internet network and it is not showing a cross mark. If it does, then you need to make sure your router is in proper working condition. Also, check the lights of the modem. If any one of them is not blinking then there is an issue with it.
Edge is logging out of sites and apps every time you restart
- If Microsoft edge not working, and logging out incessantly then you have to update your existing browser, or else you can use a password manager app that makes logging in easy, while all other websites keep forgetting your password. This is the best solution to such a problem.
Created on Aug 4th 2021 02:51. Viewed 157 times.