How Does a Spouse or Common-Partner Increase Your CRS Score in Canada?by Aditya kumar Canada Immigration,Canada PR Visa
Do you want to bring your spouse to Canada with you? Find all you need to know about Canada Spouse Visa.
The Two Types of Spousal Sponsorships in Canada
Spousal sponsorships are broadly divided into two categories.
· The individual must reside in a country other than Canada.
· The outland sponsorship application takes 8-10 months to process.
· You'll either have to live without your spouse or bring them in on a temporary visa during this time.
· The person must be a full-time permanent resident or a visitor visa holder in Canada.
· Processing time is only about 2-3 weeks.
· During the application process, you can reside with your spouse.
The Spousal Sponsorship Program's eligibility requirements
Various spousal sponsorship programs have different requirements:
· Both sexes are allowed
· Should be 18 years or older
· Should be legally married.
2. Common-law partner
· Isn't officially married to you
· Is at least 18 years old
· Can be either sex
· Has lived with you for at least 12 months in a row, suggesting you've been in a conjugal relationship for at least a year without any significant periods apart.
· Any time spent apart from each other should have been short or temporary.
· We consider the partnership to be over if you or your common-law partner decides to end it.
3. The conjugal partner
· They aren’t legally married to you or in a common-law relationship with you
· Can be either sex
· Has attained the age of eighteen
· A person who has been in a long-term relationship with you for at least one year
· Does not reside in Canada
· Your conjugal spouse is unable to remain with you or marry you in their own country due to substantial legal and immigration issues.
· If you cannot live together or marry in your conjugal partner's country, you must provide proof (for example, proving that you refuse to stay there for an extended period of time).
4. Dependent Kids
Children are considered dependents if they meet both of the following criteria:
· They don't have a spouse or common-law partner and
· Are under the age of 22.
Children who are 22 years old or older and meet both of the following criteria are considered dependents:
· They have relied on their parents for financial help since before the age of 22
· They are unable to maintain themselves due to a mental or physical condition
Your child must continue to meet these conditions until we finish processing your application, with the exception of age.
You can sponsor:
· Your own child if they qualify as a dependent child.
· You and your partner's child
Allow a visa specialist to assist you in learning more about obtaining a spouse visa for Canada!
Documents required for your spouse's sponsorship in Canada
· The following documentation must be submitted to the embassy or consulate in Canada for your sponsored spouse:
· The Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation questionnaire, which you must fill out and have signed by your spouse, will be seen by the immigration officers.
· For a traditional or same-sex marriage, you'll need to display the marriage certificate. You must produce essential documents to show your relationship in a common-law relationship.
· Images from your wedding, invitations, videos, and any other documentation indicating you and your partner were married in Canada or elsewhere
· If you have children, you will need to provide all of their birth certificates, school records, or adoption certificates.
· At the time of the marriage, the required authorities must sign a proof of marriage registration.
· Proof of a jointly purchased property, either residential or commercial. It might also be a joint venture that you both run.
· Account information and transactions for a combined bank account.
· Utility bills, such as credit card bills, electricity bills, and retail expenses, attest to your interdependence on these things.
· Copies of original government-issued identification cards, driver's licenses, and other documents.
· Both parties are covered by home, auto, and life insurance
· In addition, you may be requested to present tax records or other proof that you live together, and
· Testimonies from neighbors and relatives can help establish your relationship in the eyes of the authorities.
Allow a visa specialist to assist you in learning more about the documentation requirements for obtaining a spouse visa in Canada!
What Is the Process for Getting a Spouse Visa?
• Step 1: Log in to your IRCC account.
• Step 2: Select 'Apply for Spouse Visa' from the drop-down menu, and you'll be sent with the application form.
• Step 3: Upload your documents, such as your passport, to the portal.
• Step 4: Make a payment for the application fee.
What is the cost of a Spouse Visa to Canada?
The Canada Spouse Visa costs a total of $ 1050. There will be an additional fee of $150 if you bring a dependent child with you.
Can the Canadian Spouse Visa be obtained in a short amount of time?
The application for a Canadian Spouse Visa takes 12 months to process.
How Does Having a Spouse Help You Get a Better CRS Score?
Applicants with spouses may be eligible for bonus points. At least 40 points can be obtained by your spouse's qualification.
Other Benefits of a Spouse Visa
· Your spouse can apply for jobs in Canada and work there
· Your spouse can study in Canada
· You can bring a dependent kid with you
· Government of Canada marital benefits
· There is no need to take the IELTS exam.
Created on Dec 18th 2021 05:11. Viewed 106 times.