How Does A Mobile Application Development Company Create An Appby Carlsen Baker Advertiser
There are certain stages involved in the creation of mobile apps. App development companies follow these stages to get the development process right the first time. If you are planning to get an app developed for your business, then it helps to have a basic idea of what these stages are and how app development companies function.
Here are a few stages that are followed by a mobile application development company.
- The first stage is all about planning before the project starts. The main aim of the developers is to define the project as well as create use cases. Based on the brief given to them by the client, they create a plan. It is very important for the clients to brief the developers so that they know why the app is being developed, what purpose it will solve and how it will help the business owner make profit. Based on this information, developers create use cases for guiding the project.
- This is the stage at which the technical people who will be creating the app also come into the picture. The first stage involves the development team that creates a plan and then comes the technical team that creates storyboards. With the help of use cases that were created in the first phase, they create a rough sketch of the idea on a sketchpad, template tile or a whiteboard. This sketch is the first visual representation of all the screens that will be there in the app. These sketches also help in uncovering usability issues.
- Then comes the stage where the developers perform the technical feasibility assessment. They consider factors that will help support the functionality of the app. They start getting access to the usable data and also determine the devices for which the app is being developed. This is necessary to determine because the app will have different requirements based on the platform on which it is being used. At this stage, they also establish a go-to-market strategy.
- The next stage involves building of a rapid prototype and the stakeholders are shown the prototype for feedback. Before getting into the coding process, the app is designed. The interaction architecture of the design elements are created by the UX designer. Then the look and feel of the app is created by a user interface designer.
- Last stage involves the development of the app. It is followed by a stage in which the app needs to be tested before the end user gets to see or use it. Companies can get the app tested with the help of the target users as well. They need to conduct UAT testing and even BETA testing. Once the app is built, it is launched in the market.
Whether you are getting an app developed or looking for effective SEO services in Mumbai for your business, just make sure that you are choosing a reliable service provider. It is recommended to outsource in order to save time and money.
Created on Nov 30th 2017 02:46. Viewed 266 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.