How do you recover your Hotmail account via email?by Fortserv Support Leading support service to our customer all over t
Are you willing to know about how to recover your Hotmail account with email? If you've forgotten your Hotmail account password, you're probably wondering how to get it back. With the use of recovery information, such as your registered email address and phone number, you may simply recover your Hotmail account.
Guide to Hotmail account recovery issue via email
If you have lost access to your phone number associated with Hotmail account, you can use your email instead. To learn the process for Hotmail Account Recovery via email, you should follow the steps below.
- First of all, you need to access the Hotmail account login link on your browser.
- In the Trouble signing in the window, choose I forgot my password and then click next.
- You will notice a CAPTCHA code below once you enter your Hotmail email id in the window.
- Tap next after typing the CAPTCHA code exactly as it appears in the blank box.
- To obtain a security code, proceed to the following page and select email as the account recovery option.
- After selecting email, and a code will be sent to your recovery email account from Hotmail.
- Access your recovery email, copy the security code, and paste it into the appropriate area.
- Once Hotmail verifies your code, you will be transferred to the password reset screen by them.
- After which, you can type a new password in the available space to reset the one you have forgotten.
- Finally, you must provide your new Hotmail password one more time in the confirmation box and save it.
You can use the information from above to learn more about how your Hotmail account can be recovered via email. Aside from that, you should be aware that you can use your registered mobile phone for account verification, and if you don't have access to either your email or phone number, you can use your security question.
Created on Nov 15th 2021 23:26. Viewed 224 times.