HOW DO I FIX GMAIL NOT WORKING ON MY IPHONE?by Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
Gmail is a free email service with innumerous features to enhance emailing proficiency. It involves primary features like sending, receiving, forwarding, and replying to mail; and more premium features like categorizing emails into their respective folders, intelligent replies & suggestions, and more. Gmail is accessible on the smartphone via Gmail mobile application and web browsers via Gmail official webpage. Despite its commendable functions, users face issues with Gmail. One of such problems is Gmail won't load on iPhone, specifically. This problem may occur due to multiple reasons. However, a few standard solutions can help resolve this issue. To find out the solutions, please read this blog thoroughly.
STEPS TO RESOLVE GMAIL LOADING ISSUES ON IPHONE
There are a few solutions you can try to fix Gmail won't load. Please refer to the solutions below to resolve the problem.
CHECK FOR ALERTS
The first solution is to check for alerts on your Gmail account. Gmail webpage will give you a better idea about the problem, so it is recommended to open your account on the webpage.
- Open Gmail on your browser and log in using the correct credentials
- Check for emails that suggest somebody else logging into your account or if Gmail has blocked a sign-in as this may be the reason Gmail not loading
- Open such email if you find it and click on the Review Your Devices Now link
- Verify your devices and click on That was me for them
REMOVE GMAIL ACCOUNT AND ADD IT BACK
The following solution for Gmail won't load on iPhone is to remove your Gmail account from your device and add it back. To do that, please follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open Settings on your iPhone and select the 'Mail, Accounts, and Calendars' option
- Please select the account you wish to remove and tap on Delete account when it opens
- Please note that this will only remove the account from your device and not the entire account from Gmail
- Now, tap on Delete Account to finish the process
- The next step to fix Gmail not loading is to add your account back
- Go back to Mail, Accounts, Calendars option and select Add Account
- From the list of all service providers, tap on Gmail
- Enter the credentials and tap on Add Account
- Your Gmail account should be added to your iPhone
Using the solutions mentioned above, the Gmail won't load issue should resolve. If these solutions do not work, you can enable IMAP, check your account's activity to ensure that someone hasn't hacked your account, or you can uninstall and re-install the Gmail application from your iPhone. For more information, please feel free to visit our other blogs.
Created on Apr 28th 2021 00:45. Viewed 326 times.