How Do I Delete My Yahoo Account From Outlook Accountby Nikki Francis Sales Manager
Many committed Yahoo mail clients remove their accounts instantly after the declaration of the biggest information or data breach of the history. As indicated by the official declaration, three billion Yahoo accounts were imperiled and the hackers and programmers discharge important data like your username, birth date, Your Yahoo customer care number, encrypted password and numerous different things. After the breach, numerous cripple clients close their Yahoo mail accounts. Some of them beforehand added the Yahoo account to outsider or third party email customers like Outlook and now need to delete the record. On the off chance that you are one of them who never again wish to utilize Yahoo Mail and expel it from Outlook, here are the detailed process provide by Yahoo Contact Number team.
Follow the Below Steps to Remove Yahoo Mail Account from Outlook 2013 and 2016
- At first open Outlook from your desktop and tap on the File section.
- Next, from File pick Account Settings and after that you have to choose Account Settings menu
- You can see all the related email ids in the window. Presently tap on the Yahoo mail address.
- After that, just pick the Remove option.
- Now you need to confirm by tapping Yes option.
- Afterward your Yahoo Mail will be removed from Outlook 2013 and 2016.
Follow these Easy Steps to Remove Yahoo Mail Account from Outlook 2007
- Firstly, open your Outlook 2007 in PC device.
- Then find the Tools menu in the upper left board bar of the landing page
- Here you will get Account Setting menu alternative
- After that you need to pick the Email tab from the choices
- Now you need to choose your Yahoo email tally from the rundown of the related email ids with Outlook 2007.
- Next, tap on the remove to delete the Yahoo email id
- Now confirm the removal by choosing Yes button.
Below Steps to Remove Yahoo Mail Account from Outlook 2003
- Simply just launch Outlook 2003 in your system.
- Now open the Tools menu situated at the upper left corner of the landing page
- Here, you need to pick Email Accounts starting from the drop menu
- After that pick the alternative of View or change existing email accounts.
- Then tap on the Next button to continue further
- Afterwards pick the Yahoo account from the list to remove it from the Outlook program.
- Now tap on the Remove to complete the activity.
For any other assistance, you can contact to the Yahoo Customer Service Number UK 0800-046-5027 for easy technical help.
Read also :-
Created on Jul 11th 2018 03:28. Viewed 273 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.