How do i change Hotmail password on my iPhoneby Ava Lively Close to Travel and Internet World
Check Out The Simple Steps To Change The Hotmail Password ON iPhone
It is quite simple to change the Hotmail password on any device. If you are accessing Hotmail on your iPhone then you can change its password without any efforts.
Go thoroughly the article to get the genuine information about how to change Hotmail password on iPhone.
Steps to change Hotmail password on iPhone:
For the iPhone users, altering any settings in the email account is simple as it can be directly done from the Settings option of the iPhone. To change the Hotmail password, users must have access to their account and should have access to its previous password.
You can go through the enlisted easy steps to change the password of your Hotmail account on the iPhone:
- From your iPhone home screen, select the Settings icon.
- There, scroll it down to select the Mail, Contacts and calendar option. Select the option and tap on it.
- Further, select the account for which you want to change the password. Select your Hotmail account.
- Now, tap on the account and move to the account settings.
- Select the Password option and click on the Change Password button.
- Then enter a new password for your Hotmail account.
- Confirm the new password by retyping it and tap the Finish button to save the changes.
At the end of the procedure, the new password will be updated for your Hotmail account.
In case, the users have no access to the Hotmail account then they can set a new password by verifying the account using the registered recovery information.
Created on Apr 12th 2019 01:21. Viewed 432 times.