How Can One Troubleshoot Feeder Problem In Canon Printerby Christina White Canon Printer Support Number Canada
When it comes to the printers, Canon is a brand which is most looked after, because it has amazing features and they highly attract the customers. They are great in performance on an everyday basis. However, there are certain problems that are noticed in these printers. One such problem is the feeder problem. Though it is not so serious and is totally fixable by you with a little help from our experts. We have given some steps below on how you can troubleshoot this feeder problem on your Canon printer.
There are a few reasons why this problem occurs at all:
- Incorrectly loaded paper
- Wrong sized paper
- Problem with the roller
- Alignment problem between paper and tray
- Firstly, open your printer.
- Then look for any paper stuck in your printer.
- If you find any paper or foreign object stuck inside your printer, you should definitely pull it out. Though, you have to be very careful while doing that, as it may damage the printer rollers.
- Now, wait for a few moments as the printer resets itself.
- Take a dry cloth, and remove the printer’s cover so that you can see the rollers. Now, clean the rollers with the cloth and make sure that no residue of contamination is left.
- Also, you should clean the paper tray, so that all of the dust is removed properly.
- You can now load a batch of paper which is of right size and type and is supported by the printer. Try a test print which will enable you to know whether the problem is solved or not.
You should definitely give a call on Canon Printer Support Canada 1-778-806-1736 if you need assistance regarding anything related to Canon Printers. We have efficacious professionals working on our team and they will surely help you.
Original Source: How Can One Troubleshoot Feeder Problem In Canon Printer
Created on Dec 14th 2018 03:42. Viewed 160 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.