How Can I Resolve Error OLSU-1024 or OLSU-1022 when creating an account for Bank Feeds?by sobit badola SEO executive
QuickBooks Error OLSU-1024 is an online banking error in the software that mainly persists when you try to create an account to sync the bank feeds. QuickBooks always enables users to associate their bank and credit card accounts with QuickBooks. Error OLSU-1024 or OLSU-1022 when creating an account for Bank Feeds feature can help you to track your expenditure and income without entering every single transaction manually. Also, the last 90 days transactions will automatically get downloaded to QBO when you connect your bank account. However, there are several reasons for the error and the methods to resolve the error.
Possible Reasons for Error OLSU-1024 or OLSU-1022 when creating an account for Bank Feeds
1) Many times the problems at the bank or the financial institution can delay the process.
2) Any kind of difficulty with the internet connection
3) Problem with the download format
4) In case the bank website is having convinced problems or difficulties
5) Problem with the financial institutions
6) If the user is using an obsolete version of QuickBooks.
7) The financial institution has made changes in the service offerings, web connect, or direct connect
8) In case one or more company files are having issues
Techniques to Fix Error OLSU-1024 or OLSU-1022 when creating an account for Bank Feeds
Mentioned below are some techniques to fix error OLSU-1024 or OLSU-1022 when creating an account for Bank Feeds. Follow these techniques to get rid from this error.
Technique 1: Updating the QuickBooks to the Recent or Latest Release Available
You have to upgrade your QuickBooks to the latest version available.
Technique 2: Upgrade the Bank Directory or Financial Institution
1) Open Windows Explorer
2) Press Windows +E key and choose the C folder
3) Now, you have to Go to the txt file and then hover right click.
4) Select the option for rename in the drop-down menu
5) Hover right click on the QuickBooks version for getting the latest files.
6) Open the drop-down list and select the option of Save as.
Technique 3: Repairing the QuickBooks
1) Press the windows+E keys for opening the windows explorer
2) Now, you have to Open the menu bar of the folder
3) Hit on Uninstall or change a program.
4) Choose the option of QB in the program list and click on uninstall or change
5) Now, Open QB installation wizard
In case you are still getting the issues, you have to reinstall the QuickBooks by using the clean install.
Technique 4: Editing the Fidir.txt preferences
1) Press the windows+E keys to start the windows explorer
2) Open Local Disk C and Go to the txt file in the folder and then right tap on it.
3) Hit on the option of properties in the drop-down list
4) Now mark the read-only option and try to create a bank feeds account
Hope So! By following these steps, you might get Error OLSU-1024 or OLSU-1022 when creating an account for Bank Feeds issue resolved on-time. If facing any other issue, you can feel free to reach the experts for help. The specialists are always there 24/7 for the help of users.
Created on Feb 8th 2021 02:41. Viewed 214 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.