How can I cancel my ticket from Air France?by Soha Fares Traveling and Technology
How can I cancel my Air France Ticket?
Often passengers land in a situation where they need to cancel their travel plan, which results in flight ticket cancellation. Air France helps passengers not only with smooth booking but also with the smooth cancellation process. In this scenario, an obvious question arises: How much does it cost to cancel a flight with Air France? Here is the answer.
Air France Flight cancellation policy-
- If you cancel your Flight with a flexible ticket before 7 days of travel and within 24 hours of booking, you will get a full refund.
- If you cancel your flexible ticket after 24 hours of booking, you must pay the cancellation charges between 20 to 50 USD.
- If your Flight got delayed for more than 5 hours or canceled by Air France, you would get a full refund.
- If you have a standard ticket and cancel it before 7 days of the travel date and within 24 hours of booking, you will get a travel credit of the same amount.
- If you cancel your standard ticket after 2 hours of booking, you will not get any refund.
Way to cancel Flight with Air France-
Reach the My Booking section at the official website of Air France, where you need to fill in the Booking reference and last name to proceed. You can see your booking details now; choose the Flight to cancel and click on cancel. Your Flight gets canceled.
Above-given way can answer the question: Can I cancel my Flight and get a Refund from Air France? If it doesn’t, you can call Air France.
How much does it cost to cancel a flight with Air France?
The cost to cancel a flight with Air France depends on a variety of factors, such as the fare type, the route, and the advance notice given. In general, cancellations made closer to the departure date tend to incur higher fees. You can check Air France's policy on cancellations and fees by visiting their website or contacting their customer service.
Created on Feb 6th 2023 06:18. Viewed 24 times.