Having File Attachment Issues in Hotmail Accountby Medical Tourism Medical Tourism
The file attachment with your Hotmail account is easy and you can do it with just a single click. Sometimes this easy looking task takes more efforts to get it done, if you missed something.
ü The file size shouldn’t exceed 10 MB
ü The file name shouldn’t be some suspicious file or special characters in it
ü The file extensions as .jar, .exe and similar will not be accepted by Hotmail
ü The file format or type shouldn’t be restricted
ü Attachment size exceeds the allowable limit
ü 552: Message size exceeds maximum permitted
ü System Undeliverable, message size exceeds outgoing message size limit
ü The size of the message you are trying to send exceeds the global size limit of the server. The message was not sent; reduce the message size and try again.
· The first step is to go to https://www.live.com/ and sign in to your Hotmail account using the user name and password
· Now, click on the New option to compose a new email
· After that, click on the Attachments option available next to Insert button
· You can select a file to attach here and click on Open button to attach the file with it
· After that, enter the recipient's email address into the To field and click on Send button
· That’s all
If you want to attach file in large size, you can take help from Microsoft’s cloud service as One Drive using the link https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-in/.
If the problem still persists, then feel free to Contact Hotmail customer service team on toll free helpline phone number 24/7 and get the instant support along with the prompt resolution.
source url: Having File Attachment Issues in Hotmail Account
Created on Oct 31st 2017 23:40. Viewed 596 times.