Guidelines to Find Effectual New Company Registration Servicesby India Education Education Counselor
Step 1: Obtaining the DIN
The Companies (amendment) Act of 2006 came up with the insertion of Sections 266A to 266G. These sections brought about the introduction of the concept of DIN. Every person who is interested in obtaining a DIN shall have to apply in e form DIN 1 and then follow the following procedure:
1) A scanned copy of supporting documents i.e. proof of identity and proof of residence along with the photograph are to be attached.
2) This shall be followed with attachment of verification by the applicant for applying for allotment of DIN. This should contain the name, father's name, date of birth, present address, and text of declaration and physical signature of the applicant.
3) The e form shall be digitally signed and then it is to be uploaded on the MCA 21 portal which is followed by the payment of fees for DIN e form, which will be allowed only through electronic means like credit card or net banking.
4) For payment of the fees it is necessary that the user should register on the MCA21 portal to obtain the Login ID. 5) Upon upload and payment of fees, approved DIN shall be generated if the DIN form details have not been identified as potential duplicate.
6) Upon approval of DIN 30 days time period is given to intimate all the company in which you are a Director about your DIN in Form DIN-2.
7) The company is then required to intimate the DIN of its director to the ROC in form DIN-3.
Step 2: Register Digital Signature Certificate
In order to ensure the security and authenticity of documents submitted electronically, the technology Act 2000, mandates the use of digital signature on such documents. All the e filings done to the MCA are required to be submitted with the use of Digital Signatures by the persons authorized to sign such documents. A licensed certifying authority issues the digital signature. After acquiring DSC from CA, the same is to be registered. After this the Role check for Indian companies is to be implemented in the MCA application patent registration india.
Step 3: New User Registration
To avail services of the MCA portal and file e-forms, it is mandatory to register yourself as a user in the required user category trademark attorneys india.
Step 4: Incorporation of a Company
For registering the name of the company, Form 1A is to be necessarily filled along with other incorporation forms (like form 1, 18, 32 etc.) depending on the proposed company type. For getting the status of the form changed to approved, you have to wait till the form gets approved by concerned official of the ministry patent attorneys india.
Starting a Photography Business
Provides photography tips, tricks and techniques plus access to a renowned ...
Provisional Patent Application Kit ...
Get Patent Pending: This downloadable Provisional Patent Application kit pr...
The Only Genealogical & History...
The Indiaman Magazine's Archive Directory is a comprehensive list of indivi...
Created on Jul 9th 2012 02:43. Viewed 173 times.