Guide To Finding The Best Child Care Hospitalby Motherhood Hospital Motherhood Women's & child care hospital
It is a parent’s worst nightmare when a child requires medical care. However, it is obvious they leave no stone unturned to find the best care for their child.
India, in the last five years, has emphasized women and child care and development. The government has put forth various support schemes to provide the underprivileged with essentials for the child and themselves. Additionally, the medical infrastructure is being bolstered with more qualified professionals, medical equipment and other facilities. As a result, the maternal mortality rate in India is witnessed declining steadily in the past few years. Currently, India registers 145 mortalities per 100k live births.
Furthermore, most hospitals now have dedicated child and mother care units, but the care provided by specialized children’s hospitals is no match. One such name is Motherhood, the best child care hospital in Ahmedabad. With a holistic approach, they offer complete maternal as well as child care to their patients.
Moving on, here are some suggestions that can help you find the best child care center near you:
- Start with a Google search. Lookup for terms like children hospital in Ahmedabad or whichever is your locality. It will show you all the hospitals near you. You can even spot them on the map.
- Visit the website of these hospitals and look at their service page. Check if they have dedicated Gynaecology, Pediatric, Nutrition and ONCO departments. You can even find the doctors associated with them. If they have a gallery section, explore to see the quality of infrastructure and its upkeep. Talking of which, Motherhood’s mother and child care unit is equipped to serve the diverse medical needs of the mother and the child.
- Read the testimonials and Google reviews. Reading the experiences of other patients gives you a clear image of what can be expected. There will always be a mix of reviews but check the parameters you consider essential.
- Check for Neonatal intensive care unit. In case of emergency during birth, you need solutions instantaneously.
- Book an appointment and personally visit the hospitals you have shortlisted. Carefully understand their services and offerings. See if they are well-equipped with laboratories, medicine units, intensive care units, appropriate staff and so on.
A child may have different conditions that need to be addressed. About one-third of the world’s malnutrition children are in India. Having learned that, the nutrition department is gradually making room in most medical facilities. However, the stats for maternal malnutrition is no better, with anemia still thriving. Furthermore, awareness for child psychology is increasing, and facilities are including it in their services for complete child development. For parents, it is essential to look into various factors based on their requirements.
Created on Aug 25th 2021 04:37. Viewed 332 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.