Green Card Lawyer In Rosenberg Answers Common Green Card Questions

by James Partica Immigration Attorney Houston

It is important to understand the legal process to have clear insights with respect to green card application. For those who have no idea from where to begin can take the assistance of professional Rosenberg green card attorney’s to successfully acquired US citizenship.

Eligibility criteria for green card differ from case to another. According to the green card lawyer in Rosenberg you will be given preference if you are applying through immediate relatives of U.S. citizens, job offer or any special category.

For other cases, a person needs to be eligible for immigrant categories mentioned in the Immigration and Nationality Act, must have an immigrant visa immediately available and a qualifying immigrant petition filed and approved. The forms you need to file relies on whether you are living within or outside the US and who is sponsoring you for a green card.

In order to get a green card for family members, you need to file Form I-485 and Form I-130. A green card can be applied for unmarried children under 21 and spouses of U.S. citizens or parents of U.S. citizens who are 21 or older.

Green card lawyer in Rosenberg suggests you file Form I-485 and Form I-130  for green cards for family members. Other documents you need are-birth certificates copy, two passport-style photos, a copy of any government issued identity paper, certified court or police records of all charges ( if applicable), etc. You can apply for unmarried children under 21 or spouses of U.S. citizens and for parents of U.S. citizens who are 21 or older.

The approval time of green card relies on the evidence and information you have provided. It can take from 6 months to a year or in some complicated cases up to few years. Once approved, card arrives within weeks.

The cost of the green card process varies. Those who are below 14 years of age and filing for the card with the I-485 application of at least one parent, might have to pay $760. Above 14 and filing without I-485 application of at least one parent- $1,150. In between 14 and 78 is $1,225 and over 79 cost is around $1,235. You will not owe any fee in case you are filing as a refugee. Renewal of the card can be approx… $550.

After analyzing documents like birth/death certificates, marriage/divorce certificates, letters to and from the USCIS, drier’s licenses, passports, work permits, and other documents, green card lawyer in Rosenberg will be able to advise an efficient green card plan for you. Contact them now!

Sponsor Ads

About James Partica Junior   Immigration Attorney Houston

1 connections, 0 recommendations, 19 honor points.
Joined APSense since, November 7th, 2017, From Housto, United States.

Created on May 15th 2018 00:08. Viewed 739 times.


No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.