Google My Business: New Tools for Small Business Ownersby Manoj Singh rathore Digital Marketing Head and Founder
Automatic Migration for Google+ and Google Places
If you're already using Google+ or Google Places, you won't have to do a thing - you'll be automatically migrated to the new Google My Business dashboard. This means you'll see some new features and have access to additional channels where you can gain visibility, without having to make sense of some complicated, manual migration process. You can make your own google business map while learning the digital marketing course in Delhi with techstack.
So, say you've used Google Places but have not made use of Google+ just yet. This movement will expose businesses formerly using just one of the many properties to other beneficial outlets for gaining exposure.
Not using any Google property to promote your business? Proceed to Google My Business and click the blue "Get on Google" button in the upper-right area of the page. Fill in the information about your business, and you've just created a public persona on Google.
What Can You Do with Google My Business?
In addition to simply updating your business information across multiple platforms at once, there are other ways you can use the Google My Business dashboard:
• Foster follower growth on Google+. Google's social network hasn't reached the epic proportions of Facebook for everyday conversation, but given its tie-in to everything Google - including organic SEO - it's a chance you do not want to pass by. By sharing informative content, you can participate followers and even earn new business through Google+.
• Get +1s and favorable reviews. Encourage your followers to write positive reviews and +1 your content for an SEO and reputation increase. Users can endorse products on Google Search, Maps, and even ads.
• Track user engagement. You won't be flying blind when it comes to figuring out what's working on Google+. Track user engagement for your Google+ Pages and posts for valuable insights. Once you identify the content that resonates most with your audience, create more of it to increase your exposure and enhance your organic reach.
• Get information on other Google channels. In addition to Maps, Google+ and Search, the My Business dashboard includes information on your Google Analytics and YouTube channels.
• Create and track AdWords Express campaigns. Yes, even paid search is present in Google My Business. You can not create AdWords Express campaigns, but monitor performance as well from you're My Business dashboard.
Do you have a multi-location business? Not to worry: There's a bulk-upload tool which will allow you to add them all at once so that they can be handled from within a single My Business dashboard. Go to My Business Locations to access the bulk uploader.
Benefits to Google My Business
All of this absolutely provides time-saving benefits to business owners. But beyond that, there's a lot to be gained from Google My Business:
• Put your company information at users' fingertips. For local businesses, this type of on-the-go visibility is increasingly significant.
• Start conversations with people who matter. Google+ makes it easy to engage with your target audience. For instance, customers who review your business can make exceptional brand ambassadors - and when they post a review, they're essentially giving you the chance to further engage them. Take advantage of it.
• Keep improving your Google presence. With Analytics built right into your Google My Business Dashboard, you'll have quick and easy access to key metrics. Organic visits took a nosedive this week? Seeing this in your dashboard will prompt you to investigate, allowing you to pinpoint problems before they wreak havoc on your profits. Ramp up your presence on Google by adding photos, responding to feedback, initiating conversation, following thought leaders and influencers, or starting a Google+ Hangout. The world of Google is at your fingertips.
• Manage it all on your mobile device. The Google My Business app lets you handle all of this from your smartphone or tablet computer, wherever you are.
• Gain valuable customer insights. Google My Business provides Insights, providing key data on how your customers are finding you. Easily see the number of clicks, how many users requested driving directions to your physical location, and more with Insights.
There's a lot to explore within Google My Business. If you don't yet have a Google My Business account, sign up now and start exploring the many ways you can get more visibility with Google. We are working for google map for our latest client which deals in quickbooks support.
Created on Oct 13th 2017 17:38. Viewed 379 times.