Google Drive is one of the most popular storage and file sharing applications provided by the Google. Google drive is accessible on various devices including Android and iOS. Users can easily sync and backup their various data, and access on any device. Google Drive is highly known for its error-free and best in class features. But a lot of situations come when users faceproblems whenever they access it. This problem makes the users very irritate and then they look for the ways to fix this problem. A lot of possible reasons can behind this problem.
Some easy and quick steps to fix Google Drive not working
Are you confronting Google Drive not working the problem on your device? And confused how to resolve? Then read this article very carefully and learn about the easy steps to fix that.
Check the Internet Connectivity
Without an internet, you can’t access any app. So make sure that your internet connection is active and your Google Drive also connected to the internet properly. To do that, reconnect the internet connection through below steps:
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your device and then disable it. After a few seconds, enable it. You can also choose any new Wi-Fi to see that problem is really with your Wi-Fi or on Google Drive.
- If the above steps do not works, then switch to the mobile data instead of a Wi-Fi connection.
Reinstall the Google Drive
Due to improper installation also may Google Drive not working. So it is better to install Google Drive in a proper way after removing it from your device:
- First of all, open the Setting on your Android device and then tap on the Applications.
- Choose the Google Drive and then find the app info section.
- Now tap on the Uninstall tab.
- After that, restart your device and then install the latest Google Drive app version from the official source.
Take a Restart for Google Drive
Is your Android device connected to the internet? And still facing problem to sync and backup any file? Then you need to restart Google Drive on your device. If you are accessing the app in Google Chrome browser, then clear the cookies and caches disable extensions or plug-in etc.
With the help of these steps, you can easily fix all kinds of Google not working problems in a very simple way.
Google Drive not working properly call now on 1–877–201–3827
If the user still having any kind of issue with their Google drive then they can contact the Google toll-free number and the user can take help from technicians to resolve their issue on time.
Blog source- https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-solution-when-Google-Drive-does-not-load-your-files/answer/Selena-Joshep?prompt_topic_bio=1